Chelsea 5-1 Newcastle United - 13/2/16 post match discontent from pg. 36

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hope Shelvey is injured. useless c***

[emoji38]He's been one of our better players so far.

He's been unbelievably lazy when he's had to track back.  See 3rd goal.

I see Tiote and Janmaat for the 3rd goal mate, not Shelvey.

Anah, Neesy what are you on about man?[emoji38]

What does McClaren say before away games. We seem to take a totally different approach to the games. Even though it has never worked he Keeps sticking with it. He'll never even be a decent manager for us, even if he flukes keeping us up.

:thup: In isolation 3-0 down after twenty minutes means there is a fundamental problem with the team, shouldn't happen regardless of who we are playing. Take into account the rest of our problems under McClaren, mainly our away form, and he has got to go. Not good enough.

Aaron's is so naïve man. I know he's covering a position he doesn't play in, but my God, he should at least be able to pass and be comfortable on the ball seeing as he's a winger. The kid looks completely overawed by everything. It's really embarrassing.

What does McClaren say before away games. We seem to take a totally different approach to the games. Even though it has never worked he Keeps sticking with it. He'll never even be a decent manager for us, even if he flukes keeping us up.

Im really not getting this. Bar the goals, we've not approached this anything like our recent away games. We've done s**** in defence & given the ball away. If anything we've been so exposed specifically because we're attacking more in this match.

We're trying to play the ball out slowly from the back and we're not looking to set up our attacks quickly. When Chelsea have the ball we sit off them and let their immensely talented players have space to run at us. Compare that to our home games where we aggressively press and seem to expend much more energy, it just seems like a different approach to me. Maybe I'm just frustrated with our crapness but that's how I feel about it today.

:thup: In isolation 3-0 down after twenty minutes means there is a fundamental problem with the team, shouldn't happen regardless of who we are playing. Take into account the rest of our problems under McClaren, mainly our away form, and he has got to go. Not good enough.

The problems are: Coloccini, Taylor still playing for us in central defence & us having no left backs. If he didnt want any defenders then he's certainly to blame for this one yeah.