Newcastle United vs AFC Bournemouth Saturday 5th March 3pm (No TV)

joeyt

Another game :fwap:

Can't see anything but a loss here, think they'll beat us 0-2 without much fight. Can't see McClaren changing the team too much after how 'well' we did last night, possibly just Townsend for Gouffran if he's fit. Lose this and we're gone

They murdered us down there so there's no reason to think we'll do any better at home, but the last time McClaren was under pressure he got wins against Liverpool and Spurs. We might be better off losing a couple of games to get shot of him.

If we don't win on Saturday it's over and we are down.

A draw last night would have been a good result but nothing other than a win on Saturday will do.

Need's to play both Doumbia and Perez and give Mitrovic a rest.

I know everyone was booting off before the West Brom game because everyone was calling it "must win"; but this one pretty much is. And we won't, we'll get a shitty draw IMO. 1-1.

If we don't win on Saturday it's over and we are down.

A draw last night would have been a good result but nothing other than a win on Saturday will do.

Need's to play both Doumbia and Perez and give Mitrovic a rest.

this

We need to make 2-3 changes.  Saivet for Cack Jogback, Perez for Gouffran and maybe even Doumbia for Mitro/Sissoko.  I don't think we'll change much, though.  Maybe Townsend back in for Gouff, if he's fit.

What happened to Tiote?  Is he injured and all?  Saivet has no chance of starting games with this twat in charge.  But I really don't ever want to see last night's midfield pairing, again.

Blob

Janmaat Taylor Lascelles Dummett

Saivet

Shelvey Wijnaldum

Townsend Doumbia Aarons

Pace in attack, cack at the back. Perez on if Doumbia wets himself (faakin auld caant). Colback beaten by some KAB/LBAB kebabs. Mitrovic told to eat less Pljeskavica.

...and we'll lose 2-1 after a "tremendous" effort.

They murdered us down there so there's no reason to think we'll do any better at home

Really?

Yeah they pissed all over us with a weakened team but couldn't finish. We had one shot on goal and scored.

I think a lot of people see the word Bournemouth and think we should win, but we honestly won't.

They're actually good, play with positivity and have a nice vibe about them - they'll play us off the park, just like at their place.

Lose 3-0, fans revolt.

I would go:

Elliot - Janmaat, Taylor, Lascelles, Dummett - Saivet, Shelvey - Perez, Wijnaldum, Townsend - Doumbia