Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

We're down now. That statement of players behind mcClaren was just Bishop-s***.

I want to see Penfold sacked more than anything, oddly enough. Follow it with mcClaren by all means. Then get rid of Colo, Colback, Dummet, Sissoko, Anita and Capt Fistpumps

The lasting memory from this game for me is gonna be of penfold smirking, smiling away to himself when the camera cut to him during the "sacked in the morning" chants.

:lol: Looked so cozy in his little scarf.

Lowes and Anderson fairly forthright in their opinions that he's got to go, like

Canny funny considering their constant backing of Pardew. Both of them can get f***ed, I've heard Lowes call NUFC fans pathetic first hand, he's a total bellend even if he is right on this one.

:thup: Exactly. They never criticised Pardew the pair of plums.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that I don't think it's McClaren that's the problem and a lot of the players are crap, but Gini was absolutely disgusting today like.

SJP, man. 40,000+ f***ing losers.

f***ing football tourists man. They're getting exactly what they deserve!

At least they've added to the pressure on the manager to go.

I never understand why it always takes the media, other team's fans, players, etc etc so long to come to the conclusion that the fans of a club have come to months previously - the average NUFC fan knew McLaren was shit months ago, I would even say the general feeling was he would relegate us and he had no hold over the team at most about six weeks ago, and yet it's as if it's a revelation when suddenly all these others see we were right all along.  ???

Has to go tonight otherwise we're down. The players are a fucking disgrace. Some decent individual moments but as a team, in a team game where it's 11 a fucking side, you are all fucking atrocious.

Guest Roger Kint

'The fans made it very difficult for us from early in the game and it really affected my players today' SMc

McClaren hasn't got the stones to walk, he'll be there until he's forced out, and I can't see Fat Mike pulling the trigger

almost no manager would walk tbh, partly because to get that kind of job you need rather a lot of self belief etc so always think you can turn it around, partly because money who'd turn down a large payoff?

Guest Roger Kint

McClaren hasn't got the stones to walk, he'll be there until he's forced out, and I can't see Fat Mike pulling the trigger

almost no manager would walk tbh, partly because to get that kind of job you need rather a lot of self belief etc so always think you can turn it around, partly because money who'd turn down a large payoff?

Gullit did

If McClaren splurts out any more of this 'positives' crap he can jump under a bus. The only things that gain him credit are if he calls out individual players by name or if he resigns.

'The fans made it very difficult for us from early in the game and it really affected my players today' SMc

He didn't say that did he?!

Ando going for it on Radio Newcastle - saying that there are better Northern League Clubs run better, than NUFC. McClaren out of his depth and a chief scout (Carr) who has way too much power. All the players were a disgrace :thup: