Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

The players don't give a shit, they want him gone.  They were just letting the Bournemouth players run past them at will, no effort to harry or chase at all.  He's lost the dressing room and it's time to go.

Shelvey and Ayoze the only ones who made any effort at all.

Anyone with integrity walks but it is getting to be a rare commodity.

Managers used to do that, it's a different culture now, they have no qualms about staying until they get paid off these days.

Yes but it's their agents who make them wait to be sacked so their contract is paid up in full which means the agent maximises his own income by taking  his percentage.

How can McClaren think he can change things and get it right in the final 10 games? Look at his line up today, look at his substitution, look at how he couldn't even hold a water bottle, the man's lost the plot and yet the board wants to trust him?

Guest chopey

Totally outplayed by a very average team they could of had 3 pens as well if charnley doesn't sack this bloke this weekend then he needs sacking himself for gross misconduct

.com pulling no punches either;

Steve McClaren -

he's taking us down

Newcastle  1  Bournemouth  3

Steve McClaren's position as Newcastle United manager now looks to be totally untenable, following a clear demonstration that he no longer has the support of the players or fans.

Only the man who recruited him, Lee Charnley, appears to have any confidence in McClaren, although that must surely have finally evaporated after this catastrophic defeat.

There are no excuses for him now. He's had the money, the preparation, the mid-season break, the disappointments, the unlucky defeats and yet he is still unable to get anything like a competent performance out of his side.

This was beyond a must-win game. A draw would have been an unmitigated disaster and yet United played it as if it was a pre-season stroll or a mid-table end of season affair.

What on earth does that say about the players or those employed to organise and motivate them?

Bournemouth were deservedly ahead in the first half, albeit via a Steven Taylor own goal and then Joshua King doubled their lead to no-one's great surprise midway through the second.

Even an Ayoze Perez goal failed to muster any sort of credible comeback attempt and the final nail in the coffin came in added time when Charlie Daniels had plenty of time and space to slot home the Cherries' third.

Once more, the opposition seemed to be superior in every department and despite a committed display from our captain, Jonjo Shelvey, most of his colleagues just didn't seem remotely interested.

Thankfully, Norwich and Villa also lost and although the mackems got a point at Southampton, they were leading against ten men deep into added time.

There are nine days before our next Premier League game at Leicester City. They could be some of the most crucial in more than 120 years of torment and turmoil that makes up the DNA of this club.

We wish we had even a modicum of confidence in those currently in charge of Newcastle United

fucking cunts.

they reduced my 9 year old to tears today. I know, I know - its my fault for taking him.

poor kid was in tears with about 25 minutes to go. heartbreaking. just wished the players, the manager, charnley and Ashley could have seen what it meant to him.

fucking cunts.

they reduced my 9 year old to tears today. I know, I know - its my fault for taking him.

poor kid was in tears with about 25 minutes to go. heartbreaking. just wished the players, the manager, charnley and Ashley could have seen what it meant to him.

They wouldn't give a rat's arse, they'd already had your cash.

f***ing c***s.

They wouldn't give a rat's arse, they'd already had your cash.

It's so sad.  Unless we have whole sale change at the club I'm doing everything I can to keep my son away from nufc.

Been generations of my family going to the games, having season tickets, enjoying being a fan.

The last few years have just been a suffer fest with going to the games as an obligation, but I can't take it anymore, tried to chuck it a couple of years ago, stupidly cracked and went back. What a mug! No more though.

still chuckling at garry birtles being even more miserable than normal having to watch that utter shitshow. literally the only positive.

:lol: I used to think Birtles hated us, but I've heard him commentating on other teams' games and realised he just hates life. And probably himself. Massive alcoholic I reckon.

still chuckling at garry birtles being even more miserable than normal having to watch that utter shitshow. literally the only positive.

:lol: I used to think Birtles hated us, but I've heard him commentating on other teams' games and realised he just hates life. And probably himself. Massive alcoholic I reckon.

Search for his rant on Helton on [popular video site]. Surprised there aren't more clips of him just being sickened by everything he sees. :lol:

f***ing c***s.

You took a nine year to that?  That's just cruel!! 

Seriously though....feel for the wee one.  The whole lot of them should be made aware of the real impact of their cowardice.

fucking cunts.

I refuse to take my 7 year old daughter. She has asked before, but why would I put her through such soul destroying stuff? :( Fuck them and Ashley for what they have done. Sporting vandalism.

I can't even add anything to what has already been said. That was absolutely shameful today from our so called players!

We're down. Even a change of manager will do well to keep us up now.