Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

Guest firetotheworks

The crowd booing what they've been vindicating for at least 2 years imo, no sympathy.

Fucking McLaren man, as soon as he heard the boos go up I swear he fucking smirked while he legged it with his clipboard, absolute cunt!  :tickedoff:

Well that was surprisingly pitiful for a club battling to stay up and with players fully behind their manager.

We've been comprehensively outplayed by the opposition TEAM, and they thoroughly deserve the lead. They'll be devastated if they don't win from here.

McClaren is gone if we lose, I'm sure of it. Regardless of "the players" statement.

I'm honestly not feeling too bad right now. When he's gone, we'll have a chance of staying up.  I'm more worried about us getting a goal back and drawing, which is neither here nor there and he'll fucking stay and take us down anyway

Get Riviere off you moron, he is utter crap

Since McClaren seems to make substitutions based on seniority (age, time at club, etc.) I fully expect that if he does take Riviere off it'll be to bring Gouffran on in his place.

Support the lads imho

Lost all support the moment they put that statement out.

Hopefully one of them will stand up and say that the statement doesn't reflect their views.

We've got the perfect balance of players who are terrified of receiving the ball when we're in possession and players who don't give a fuck when we're not.

Take a bow lads. Can't wait for the game against Villa to prove which side can take being utter rancid to perfection.