sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both clubs are a fucking shambles :lol:

Its actually fucking a massive achievement, is there any area in the world with 2 rival clubs that average 90k between them and are so shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Happy International Woman's Day everyone.

[emoji38]My favourite post of yours since Pardew compared Santon to Phil Neville.

Valerie Duckworth what a woman she hopes it works out well for an immature man but not an immature underage girl

I agree with Sunderland Echo tonight this girl dressed up like 20 year old wanted to destroy his life wanted to be a wag. Nee chance hopefully she has destroyed hers too no sympathy for her I have seen her on Facebook her parents are to blame for letting her dress up like she did I send my regards to an immature man hope things work out for him when he gets more experience of life it's hard I hope she never gets the chance to be a normal person it's her fault and her family get lost to all of them let her go back to school and get a normal education otherwise she will end up being a cast out in this city everyone knows who she is this is a small place to live in Thank god I have this off my chest !!!!!!!!

Where did it all go wrong man. Fucking hell.

Talking about him getting more experience of life, HE'S 28 YEARS OLD FFS.

Valerie Duckworth what a woman she hopes it works out well for an immature man but not an immature underage girl

I agree with Sunderland Echo tonight this girl dressed up like 20 year old wanted to destroy his life wanted to be a wag. Nee chance hopefully she has destroyed hers too no sympathy for her I have seen her on Facebook her parents are to blame for letting her dress up like she did I send my regards to an immature man hope things work out for him when he gets more experience of life it's hard I hope she never gets the chance to be a normal person it's her fault and her family get lost to all of them let her go back to school and get a normal education otherwise she will end up being a cast out in this city everyone knows who she is this is a small place to live in Thank god I have this off my chest !!!!!!!!

:lol: they're fucked in the head man.

Horse-toothed trout-faced Guardian journo thinks this ends an 'eventful spell' at the stade de sh*te.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/08/margaret-byrne-sunderland-adam-johnson

No chance. If some adolescent misspelling of 'boycoutt' is dragged out for the best part of ten years, this sh*t is going to stick long-term.

Welcome to boro-level of nonce baiting mackems, this is your label now.

Guest Phillipealbert

Creaded at 'fingerblasting bairns' :lol:

It looks even more frightening written as:

"Fingerblasting Bairns"

As if some bairns might fingerblast you if you venture out in Sunderland.

In the wake of the scandal, it's now emerged that the 28-year-old's former teammates have allegedly 'nicknamed him Jimmy Savile'.

jimmy

Other reports claim that an ex-teammate changed the lyrics of the Pink Floyd song 'Another Brick In The Wall' to 'Johnson, leave those kids alone'.

Apparently, they've also been taking bets among themselves on the length of Johnson's 'inevitable' custodial sentence.

A source revealed to The Sun: "It's pretty sick some players thought there was a funny side to any of this - but I guess it shows the world footballers live in.

"Johnson was quite a popular figure before his trial and told everyone he was innocent and everything would be cleared up at trial.

"Some players believed him and some didn't."

He faces up to 10 years behind bars.

f***ing hell

Caz have you seen the photos. Ok he was taken in men are men it's was her parents fault letting her go out looking like a 20 ye

This is from a full on adult. "Men are men".

The state of that page. Citing Katie Hopkins as defence. Posting the definition of paedo. Gutted I've seen it, I can't deal with the idiocy that exists.

edit:

just seen the page description :anguish:

Caz have you seen the photos. Ok he was taken in men are men it's was her parents fault letting her go out looking like

"men are men it's was her parents fault"

Have these cretinous mackem brain-farts just given up on even trying to construct cogent sentences now? That f*cking midden is devolving to dangerous levels, someone confiscate their internet....

Caz have you seen the photos. Ok he was taken in men are men it's was her parents fault letting her go out looking like

"men are men it's was her parents fault"

Have these cretinous mackem brain-farts just given up on even trying to construct cogent sentences now? That f*cking midden is devolving to dangerous levels, someone confiscate their internet....

[/quoteThe picture of her and Johnson is circulating around. She looks like the kid she is.

It's not even like they have the lasses well-being in mind with their ridiculous judgement. They're actually trying to acquit a 28 year old nonce because her parents let her wear clothes and leave the house.

Everyone else in this situation is some kind of devil other than the bloke who touches kids, it's completely ridiculous :lol:

I think the theory is that, it is the parents fault that she is 'a dirty slut', as they seem to be making out.

Tbf that probably was the case with some lasses in my school who had been speared left right and centre before they were 16  :lol:

It's her parents fault that Adam Johnson groomed their daughter? :lol:

I mean more so that Adam Johnson, is that their logic?

I've lost all faith in humanity after reading that page. Comments like "Such a lovely family"  :suicide: