sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love how we've replaced our manager a game before the derby like they have every game the last 3 years, the difference is we appointed Rafa Benitez, they appointed Gus Poyet :lol:

Guest ElCid

Ever Sunderland fan I speak to says they would rather have Sam WTF!?

Most clueless, bitter and twisted set of supporters there is.

Guest DonaldGrump

There is some logic to that. Under the current rules of engagement I would tend to agree with them.......but should he keep us up and go into the summer with Ashleys backing in the tranfer market then such sentiments would be laughable.

There is some logic to that. Under the current rules of engagement I would tend to agree with them.......but should he keep us up and go into the summer with Ashleys backing in the tranfer market then such sentiments would be laughable.

To be fair, the way Rafa coaches and tactics he employs he's basically a much more advanced version of Sam.

Guest DonaldGrump

To be fair, the way Rafa coaches and tactics he employs he's basically a much more advanced version of Sam.

Not a bad observation but Sam has been able to bring some players in Rafa truly has to polish a turd without being able to buy the brasso to do it....thats the problem we have.

Some idiot on RTG-

Mind you, from Real Madrid to the Mags in the space of a couple of months - I honestly can't remember a bigger come down in football management terms like

West Ham to Sunderland perhaps?

Swindon to Sunderland.

The dream is that the new Rafa team hump the groomers in the derby, all whilst there is 90 minutes of 200 dB peado chanting, aimed squarely at the fans, with bedsheets and everything.

Make it happen. :)

:lol: I hope so. I do enjoy the bed sheets at your place.

I've got to be honest and say I'm not looking forward to the next few weeks because I think Benitez is your best appointment since Robson by a long way. I'm just hoping that even he can't do anything with that shambles of a defence of yours. We'll see......it should be fun, in a horrible way.

Keep hearing off you mackems about the 'shambles of your defence' - I agree but still conceded one less than your one remember that.

True, but we've picked up 13 points from our last ten games since Allardyce brought in is own players. I'm pretty confident we'll continue to pick up points, but now I think you lot might too, which wasn't the case after I watched your games last week. Like I say, at least it'll be interesting now  :D

I agree. If you stay up you have a cracking Premier League manager. If we stay up we have someone who'll get us mid table (not that I'd mind that).

I love how we've replaced our manager a game before the derby like they have every game the last 3 years, the difference is we appointed Rafa Benitez, they appointed Gus Poyet :lol:

And he kept us up.

True, and i'm not doubting the job he did, just the difference is calibre. Tbh i'm just giddy as fuck that we got Rafa Benitez as our manager :lol:

And he kept us up.

#With a paedo on the wing, a paedo on the wing, a paedo on the wing#

True, and i'm not doubting the job he did, just the difference is calibre. Tbh i'm just giddy as f*** that we got Rafa Benitez as our manager :lol:

I don't blame you. If we got Benitez I'd be f*cking ecstatic. It sends out a statement if nothing else, something which Ashley has failed to do since he p*ssed off Keegan.

Obviously I'm still hoping that it will turn to sh*te for the fat horrible staff abusing shop owner  :lol:

Been out with makem mates tonight, for the first time in a while.

Grim.

They really think that Johnson has done nothing wrong,  indeed reckon that Cisse has done worse.

Now not being a sun reader, I don't know all the nuances of this Cisse underage sex allegation,  but wasn't he a similar age to the lass that he allegedly got pregnant?

Johnson was nearly twice the age of the girl he has admitted to grooming.

They even swapped pictures of the young lass in question,  and if anyone thinks she looks "old enough" they're having a laugh - a pretty girl,  but looks exactly her age.

Sad

The Cisse thing was made up, they're weird.

What was the "Cisse stroy"?

I half remember reading something about him not so long ago but it must have been so massive and important, that I've basically forgot.