sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But being in the Championship with Rafa is definitely a better prospect than existing in the PL with Fat Sam. 

Basically aye.

IMo its a better prospect then the prem with SMc, so weve been relegated and progressed in a year.

But being in the Championship with Rafa is definitely a better prospect than existing in the PL with Fat Sam. 

Basically aye.

IMo its a better prospect then the prem with SMc, so weve been relegated and progressed in a year.

Aye [emoji38]

Don't give a s**** about what they do, I'm happy with us now.

They should use the next year to be able to put some distance over us though. They failed last time, they've literally only had the derby to crow about since the last one. Would hazard a guess we've had a higher average league position?

Fast forward a season and what would be your predictions for the 2017-18 season:

Both Newcastle and Sunderland in the Prem?

Newcastle only?

Sunderland only?

Neither team in the Prem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see them going down as they won't be up for it as much as if they were playing against us. Over the last 5 seasons or so one of the derbies has always fell towards the end of the season which has always given them a boost. Without us will that boost be there, would a Boro game be enough of a boost? For those reasons I can see them going down, FS is another in the long line of shit managers hey have had and I doubt they will invest well.

On the other hand there are going to be some shit teams in the league next season, Burnley won't be good enough I don't think, Boro the same (and their bottling mentality will also cause them problems). Hull are a typical yoyo team, and Sheff Wednesday will likely be on to a hiding week in and week out if they go up. So for those reasons it's quite possible that they could still not be shit enough to go down.

So in reality I can see more of the same for Sunderland next season, maybe they will eventually cross the relegation line.

As for us, we'll I have full faith in Rafa, I would expect him to build a squad good enough for promotion, and we arguably already have that squad.

I've seen this several times on Facebook;

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/19bbc659e51a4fe7249ffddca2eda476.jpg

So I've been replying to the twerps with this!

In those matches;

Di Canio;

P 7

W 2

D 2

L 3

GD -3

Points per game 1.14

Rafa;

P 10

W 3

D 4

L 3

GD +4

Points per game 1.3

You have to thank the ineptness of the teams around you for di Canio being a so-called 'success'! Clowns!

Fast forward a season and what would be your predictions for the 2017-18 season:

Both Newcastle and Sunderland in the Prem?

Newcastle only?

Sunderland only?

Neither team in the Prem?

I can see them going down as they won't be up for it as much as if they were playing against us. Over the last 5 seasons or so one of the derbies has always fell towards the end of the season which has always given them a boost. Without us will that boost be there, would a Boro game be enough of a boost? For those reasons I can see them going down, FS is another in the long line of s*** managers hey have had and I doubt they will invest well.

On the other hand there are going to be some s*** teams in the league next season, Burnley won't be good enough I don't think, Boro the same (and their bottling mentality will also cause them problems). Hull are a typical yoyo team, and Sheff Wednesday will likely be on to a hiding week in and week out if they go up. So for those reasons it's quite possible that they could still not be s*** enough to go down.

So in reality I can see more of the same for Sunderland next season, maybe they will eventually cross the relegation line.

As for us, we'll I have full faith in Rafa, I would expect him to build a squad good enough for promotion, and we arguably already have that squad.

I don't know about this, would expect at least 1 of the promoted teams to perform above expectations and I can't see the makems being any better than they are season in/season out, so another struggle beckons for them......passing them in a years time would send them off the edge (well the ones who aren't already)

Anyway as has been said Championship with Rafa or Prem with SMc......no contest, we have the chance to rebuild and come back a lot stronger

Guest Howaythetoon

I can safely see them being top 10 next season. Big Sam could be their Peter Ried.

In those matches;

Di Canio;

P 7

W 2

D 2

L 3

GD -3

Points per game 1.14

Rafa;

P 10

W 3

D 4

L 3

GD +4

Points per game 1.3

You have to thank the ineptness of the teams around you for di Canio being a so-called 'success'! Clowns!

Means fuck all if Pardew's photo isn't in there.

I can safely see them being top 10 next season. Big Sam could be their Peter Ried.

:huff:

Based on what, are they going to change the pay day players they sign and the ethos of that ramshackle pit of a club (mind there are sure to be a new crim or two about to help them), remember they will not have the drive to better us...their only reason for existence  :iamatwat:

In those matches;

Di Canio;

P 7

W 2

D 2

L 3

GD -3

Points per game 1.14

Mussolini tattoos 2

Rafa;

P 10

W 3

D 4

L 3

GD +4

Points per game 1.3

Mussolini tattoos 0

Well, thats that sorted, Benito is a superior manager to Rafa.

Those thunderc*nts are complete strangers to reality I swear.

Guest Howaythetoon

Based on what, are they going to change the pay day players they sign and the ethos of that ramshackle pit of a club (mind there are sure to be a new crim or two about to help them), remember they will not have the drive to better us...their only reason for existence  :iamatwat:

I just think some people are a good fit for certain clubs. Big Sam at Bolton for example. I can see him being that kind of fit for the mackems. Bear in mind expectations are to finish above the Mags ftm well durgh and having relegated us and kept them up, well he's the fucking daddy over in mackem land.

I just think some people are a good fit for certain clubs. Big Sam at Bolton for example. I can see him being that kind of fit for the mackems. Bear in mind expectations are to finish above the Mags ftm well durgh and having relegated us and kept them up, well he's the f***ing daddy over in mackem land.

OK then....mind if he's the Daddy them Mam must be about 14-15.......  too soon? :-X

Even if Benitez had a few too many celebratory drinks and suddenly forgot everything good he knows about football, and every single decent player we've got decided they were allergic to black and white shirts, how could anyone seriously suggest we won't have the pick of any player at that level?

You will have to be fair although Villa won't be far behind, depends how these new owners are.

It's a fantastic appointment and if he's given full control (big if) you'll come back up.

I kind of agree with HTT here, the form they showed towards the end of the season, was pretty remarkable really. Considering the pressure we were putting on them. They got a little lucky with fixtures in the end, I'll certainly not forgive Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea for the way they helped them to safety but if they had kept that kind of form going through the season, no reason why they couldn't have been around West Ham's level.

The fat f***er made some good signings too, that Kone looks like a bit of a beast, putting Kirchoff into midfield was probably the factor that saved them, he looked woeful on his debut at Spuds at CB but was transformed when he moved him into the holding role, that other guy that scored that goal against Chelsea looks decent too. More signings like that, that fit the way he wants to play and they will be a pretty solid unit.

The expectations there are minimal, just stay up, that's perfect for fat face, he's under no pressure, has the confidence of the fans and the owners and can play the way he knows to get results. The problems won't start to appear until they start to expect progression. That's what happened at Bolton, they were very successful during his time but the football left a lot to be desired, they were happy initially to put up with that because they were competing at a level well beyond where they were. Once expectations rose, the fan base became more displeased with what was on show. It'll come with Sunderland too, but it'll take some time.

Fat Sam is fucking shit man. Why the fuck else would he have ended up at Sunderland? Oh yeah...maybe if he was called Allardici he would have been headhunted by Inter Milan or Leicester and won the premier.