sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Their latest topic from one of the mods http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/constant-abuse-name-calling-and-threats-on-here.1236858/

I am getting a bit tired of opening football threads, just to find people being abusive, calling each other names and threatening to meet up and sort each other out.

Many of the threads start sensibly but after the first few posts just descend into pointless name calling and nothing whatsoever to do with football or SAFC. It is not what I want to see on these forums.

As far as I am concerned, arguing a case on the message boards is absolutely fine. We all have different opinions and views, however, name calling and threatening behaviour is not okay.

Members were warned and subsequently banned yesterday and more are likely to follow if people don't take heed of this.

If someone is abusive or threatening to you on a thread, don't escalate it by yelling more abuse back at them, report the post to the moderator team and don't rise to their bait.

What a bunch of goons  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

what's the point of having that in the airport? They are already fully kitted up before they get there.

I was at Newcastle airport on Saturday. It's just a very small concession stand, the crispy creme concession stand outside of Topshop in Eldon Square is just as big. As it happens go into JD sports which is next to this stand and they have just as much shelving space for our stuff and their stand does. It also appears that you can't buy adult sized things there, seems to be purely kids sized shirts and accessories.

Anyone else starting to think that NUFC are becoming the only medicine to a serious illness for both Sunderland Football Club and their fans?

If they dont mention us at least once a day then there's absolutely no point in them living. I know their obsession has always been bad but this season has taken them onto another level.

Anyone else starting to think that NUFC are becoming the only medicine to a serious illness for both Sunderland Football Club and their fans?

If they dont mention us at least once a day then there's absolutely no point in them living. I know their obsession has always been bad but this season has taken them onto another level.

It surprises me that the football club itself seems to be so obsessed with us.  You expect it from the fans (although it does seem excessive) but that the club would rise above it.

Dear me... thought the Defoe ones were bad enough, but that... and from the official club account, too??!!

:idiot2:

If only they could put a concession in S*nderland Airport, eh?  ;D