sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite a stunning result and important 3 points for them, however it should be taken in the context of what it was, a freak result that happens from time to time in football, against a team who have some serious problems.

They're awful and the league table doesn't lie.

Guest alijmitchell

Could quite possibly be Leicester, Palace, Boro though. Mackems have experience at this and Defoe. I see them surviving. Again. Utter turds that hey are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could quite possibly be Leicester, Palace, Boro though. Mackems have experience at this and Defoe. I see them surviving. Again. Utter turds that hey are

IF -and it's a big if- we go up I'd be quite happy with this scenario. Would like to have a crack at them next season, particularly if -and this is a bigger if- Rafa is backed in the summer and Defoe is given his wish of a transfer to London. Would feel a bit like a missed opportunity we go up and they come down. Firstly without Defoe they'd likely fill a a relegation place and also fuck knows we have some derby day scores to settle.

Obviously if they did go down I wouldn't be shedding any tears mind.

Guest alijmitchell

Loads of ifs like. Tbh I'm of the view that I hope they go down and disappear into oblivion.

In any season, teams will pick up one or two surprise victories and freak results. Our win away at Spurs, or our win at home to Liverpool probably two of ours last season. We also empathically thrashed Norwich.

Yesterday was nothing other than that, Palace didn't turn up and collapsed like a sack of s***. mackems are still favourites to go down, as they have one of (if not the worst) squad in the league.

Emphatically? Would love a team of empaths like. :lol: Aww, this lad's upset! Let's give him a cuddle.

Fuck sake :lol:

IF -and it's a big if- we go up I'd be quite happy with this scenario. Would like to have a crack at them next season, particularly if -and this is a bigger if- Rafa is backed in the summer and Defoe is given his wish of a transfer to London. Would feel a bit like a missed opportunity we go up and they come down. Firstly without Defoe they'd likely fill a a relegation place and also f*** knows we have some derby day scores to settle.

Defoe wants a transfer to London?

IF -and it's a big if- we go up I'd be quite happy with this scenario. Would like to have a crack at them next season, particularly if -and this is a bigger if- Rafa is backed in the summer and Defoe is given his wish of a transfer to London. Would feel a bit like a missed opportunity we go up and they come down. Firstly without Defoe they'd likely fill a a relegation place and also f*** knows we have some derby day scores to settle.

Defoe wants a transfer to London?

Defoe could easily stay at Sunderland until he's 40. There's no way he'll leave as long as he's still getting anywhere near whatever he's getting now in my opinion.

Guest Howaythetoon

Breaks my heart reading about that little fella and other kids in the same kind of situation. That's a lovely photo and rivalries aside, football clubs and players in general do a lot of good work community wise. Hope that bairn makes a full recovery.

Class from Defoe and the club :thup:

For all the paedo-loving, flying of banners and being racist to your star striker's mam, they sometimes show they're not all bad.

Tbf the paedo loving, the banners & the racism were those who follow the club rather than the actual club itself, although they did cover up the Johnson carry on to protect their own interests. Can only praise them for how they've treated the young lad though. 1st class from them and their players, especially Defoe. Whatever the future holds for him they're giving him plenty of days to remember and who knows, maybe this could give him the extra strength to beat this.

Guest Howaythetoon

For bairns football is all about fun and having heroes and not 3 points or how much a player costs. That innocence is captured in that beautiful photo of the bairn with Defoe. A little laddie and his hero. To have that feeling for football again...