sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Placed a £10 bet with my friend. I said they will go on their run and stay up, he says they are going down.

Hope I have to pay out. Could do with City putting a few past them tomorrow to make their GD even worse.

you get £10 off ya mate if that comes in?............go to the bookies, they will give you £45 if that comes in, fuck ya mate :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Christ, I hope no one stoops to their ridiculously small time level and plans something like sending a plane over, like. Any kind of attention, or effort that they get from the bigger boys is exactly the confirmation of self worth that they so desperately crave from everyone, particularly us. I.e. them being anything more than a shite, irrelevant little nothing club that no one gives the slightest shit about. Ignoring them just strengthens their status as being irrelevant, and I really hope that collectively, our fans see that, rise above their lowly level of cringey little stunts, and don't drag us all down to having be seen to put that amount of effort into winding up a club and fanbase that shouldn't be given any more attention than us pointing and laughing from on high.

Christ, I hope no one stoops to their ridiculously small time level and plans something like sending a plane over, like. Any kind of attention, or effort that they get from the bigger boys is exactly the confirmation of self worth that they so desperately crave from everyone, particularly us. I.e. them being anything more than a shite, irrelevant little nothing club that no one gives the slightest shit about. Ignoring them just strengthens their status as being irrelevant, and I really hope that collectively, our fans see that, rise above their lowly level of cringey little stunts, and don't drag us all down to having be seen to put that amount of effort into winding up a club and fanbase that shouldn't be given any more attention than us pointing and laughing from on high.

its not gonna happen, on reflection its a shit idea and yes ignoring the cunts will fuck with them more.anyhow, lets see if they self implode  O0

:thup: Quoted for the truth.

:thup:

Jesus, reading through that they can't all think that way. I expect it from one or two heedthabahls but to have a 6 page thread? Hope next time they come up with the witty and original idea to do it again they end up like their hero Nigel Farage. It would be wrong to suggest we don't have our obsessed but they do things in a very embittered way.

i won't celebrate till it happens, but they MUST get something today, crazy they only have 2 games this month, gonna be tough but im not CROWING  :lol: yet

they have 4 losable games coming up,

Burnley, Watford, and Leicester are their next 3 after today. Those arn't bad fixtures if your in a relegation scrap. 2 clubs who have nothing to play for, and one who is in the relegation fight with you.

Unfortunately it takes just one mag at work story for them to think that the hundreds of thousands other united fans who couldn't give a shite about them are obsessed.....hence all horse punchers etc.

To be fair, I'd like to think that RTG isn't a true representation of their fanbase but it is a tragic, inbred-esque place.

Just found out the Premiership season (notice I didnt say their season) doesn't  finish till two weeks after the championship season so there may be no chance for enjoying their hopeful demise in our ground.

Just found out the Premiership season (notice I didnt say their season) doesn't  finish till two weeks after the championship season so there may be no chance for enjoying their hopeful demise in our ground.

The Premiership finished in 2007.

Those idiots think they are getting £30 million for Pickford.  He is a decent keeper and shot stopper but too small.    They will be lucky to get £10 million

I think they'll get more than that mind.  Only about £16m though.

Enjoy it from a chartered plane

Hull knocked us out of the League cup as far as I'm concerned.

Hull knocked us out of the League cup as far as I'm concerned.

It was the Premier League before the sponsor came along and it got changed to Premiership.

There'll be plenty of tickets going. We could enjoy it with them in their hovel.