sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still maintain doing absolutely nothing to even acknowledge their relegation (if it happens) would anger and annoy them more than any stunt could.

Tbf i agree, in the past we and they done fuck all.

But back then we didnt have forums, i do think they fuel these things in the modern era, when i was growing up i never knew what mackems were about except from the derby away matches, i just hated the cunts , now i hate them more because of a wanky mag obssesed forum...weird :lol:  i just resent the shite they spout.

Football is a funny old game

I'm definitely a mongoloid. And yes, for the sanctimony brigade, it  the as a joke; but fuck this noise about the most important thing being to maintain our collective dignity and win the moral high ground.

FFS I'm going to laud it over them when they go down. Zero shits given if it is considered by some on here to be "small time". I'm going to enjoy laughing at them like they did at us, it's just a bit of fun.

I'm gonna go punch a horse.

There's more Newcastle fans than Sunderland fans so by 'not enough off us' I assume you mean delinquents that would willingly pay money to have a plane flown over the SoS with a message "the bantz". I hope you're right in that case.

I think we should absolutely write "the bantz".

Still maintain doing absolutely nothing to even acknowledge their relegation (if it happens) would anger and annoy them more than any stunt could.

I think the balloons with bags of shit idea might piss them off.  :lol:

I'm definitely a mongoloid. And yes, for the sanctimony brigade, it  the as a joke; but fuck this noise about the most important thing being to maintain our collective dignity and win the moral high ground.

FFS I'm going to laud it over them when they go down. Zero shits given if it is considered by some on here to be "small time". I'm going to enjoy laughing at them like they did at us, it's just a bit of fun.

O0      some of the fuckers on here man, i will be over the moon if it happens and quite rightly will be giving them the "biggun"

I'm definitely a mongoloid. And yes, for the sanctimony brigade, it  the as a joke; but f*** this noise about the most important thing being to maintain our collective dignity and win the moral high ground.

FFS I'm going to laud it over them when they go down. Zero s***s given if it is considered by some on here to be "small time". I'm going to enjoy laughing at them like they did at us, it's just a bit of fun.

Exactly!