sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better not to give them the attention they so desperately crave.

Or you could just point at them and laugh,  like I do.

The best reaction is no reaction, they hate it and don't understand it.

They have plenty of "winnable" games so I'm nowhere near convinced they'll drop. I do acknowledge they're the worst team but they've stayed up previously despite holding that title.

totally agree, im convinced the cunts will wriggle out of it again  :sad:

With the way football is right now I wouldn't be surprised if we arranged a collection for them and clapped on some irrelevant minute.

15th minute for their hero then donate the cash to a charity supporting teenage girls who have been the victim of grooming. It's what they would want.

They have plenty of "winnable" games so I'm nowhere near convinced they'll drop. I do acknowledge they're the worst team but they've stayed up previously despite holding that title.

totally agree, im convinced the c***s will wriggle out of it again  :sad:

Not even convinced they are the worst team as Hull and Palace have been equally as bad for stretches this season. But IF they were to be relegated a minutes applause on the ammount of points they went down with would be fitting. Wouldn't waste the money on a plane with a flag or owt like that, they aren't worth anything except ridicule.

Could have done with Boro winning as well for the perfect set but they would still have been 6 behind either way.

7 with that GD. Lose tomorrow and its 7 additional points on a much better Palace team and in 11 games. That's an additional 3rd of their total points in 26.

Basically time is running out, they need to win some of their no hopers like they usually do starting tomorrow against Citeh.

Think its the current 3 going down. Boro for bottom.

Placed a £10 bet with my friend. I said they will go on their run and stay up, he says they are going down.

Hope I have to pay out. Could do with City putting a few past them tomorrow to make their GD even worse.