sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tottenham exec at work explained the details of the Sissoko deal. Spurs can sell in the summer and all we get from the transfer is 7m. He's got the texts to prove it.

:lol:

Whats that got to do with Sunderland ?

Read it on RTG.

No Tottenham execs at my workplace, nor at the original author's I suspect.

Tottenham exec at work explained the details of the Sissoko deal. Spurs can sell in the summer and all we get from the transfer is 7m. He's got the texts to prove it.

:lol:

Whats that got to do with Sunderland ?

Read it on RTG.

No Tottenham execs at my workplace, nor at the original author's I suspect.

I see  :lol:

Some absolute fucking idiots on that forum

Gipetto, Dangermows and hank williams  are the 3 most bitter blinded by SAFC idiotic bastards I'm ever likely to come across

Morning Marra

Morning Hank

Dear me!

It doesn't matter as they'll stay up - it's 6/1 so you can take some consolation when it happens! They are the turd that simply will not flush!

I put £50 on them to stay up last season when they were 9/2 and I've got £35 on them at 6/1 to stay up this season. As you say it's a bit of a consolation prize when they somehow manage to wriggle their way out of it.

It's clear that they give away that many free tickets that most of those that leave early don't have a) any interest and b) haven't made a financial commitment to buying the tickets which will give a degree of stubbornness.

From last night's pre match thread on here :-

Football / Re: Reading vs Newcastle United - 07/03/2017 @ 20:00 (No TV)

« Message by BrickTop on Today at 01:55:50 AM »

Would love to get tickets to an away game this season. Just one would do! Ahhh this club of ours is far too well supported.

So why can't we have three different self-congratulatory threads after every match titled "Our Fans" or something equally pukey..........?  :lol:

Is it not a bit sad that a Newcastle fan starts a thread on our game on their forum?

I noticed that, i know i bang on about their forum but at least i dont go on it.i wish all our "fans" would just delete their account and fuck them.you cant get a balanced view for the tribal bile they give you.they see us as nothing but turds and vice versa in the main.

Sima gives as good as he gets but i wish he'd come off it and leave them to be bitter cunts.his choice of course, yes he has balanced debates but in truth they dont like him but would miss him at the same time i bet.

I think the OP of the thread was on a wind up mind.

The toon fans on there try to challenge their delusion about us, but it will never work. They simply predict a catastrophic set of circumstances will come to fruition,and gloat like fuck, suck each other off, ( at these made up events :lol:) when they don't- They just move on and repeat the whole process.

If we won the league , they would be having a laugh to themselves that we hadn't won the champions league. If we won everything, it would be our manager was getting poached- its just limitless fake bad news.

The toon fans on there try to challenge their delusion about us, but it will never work. They simply predict a catastrophic set of circumstances will come to fruition,and gloat like fuck, suck each other off, ( at these made up events :lol:) when they don't- They just move on and repeat the whole process.

If we won the league , they would be having a laugh to themselves that we hadn't won the champions league. If we won everything, it would be our manager was getting poached- its just limitless fake bad news.

fuck off mag, 6 in a row, we relegated you, Rafa took you down, 92er's

repeat, day in day out  :lol: 

Guest ElCid

Seen the lot now on RTG about catchment area and one of our fans has put up the census which shows there is not a massive difference between the two areas for the two. How do the thick fucks respond 'oh well you have fans in Durham and Washington so they are your catchment areas'  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: