sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

These go down they're in major s*** with their debts and with a major cull being required to get wages off the books and very little money to buy the required quality to get back up. There will be no swift return any time soon. What a shame  :frantic:  :frantic:

they looked up for it till they went behind.

where they are being fucked is that some rivals are hitting form now, they are 3 games from safety with 11 to play

if you think they will still get out of it.......6/1 skybet and bet365, it would soften the blow  :lol:

22/1 for palace, boro & hull to go down. If they replace anyone it's palace.

I think Boro will edge past them 1-0 next week, and that'll be the first nail in a coffin that's overdue more than Bruce Forsyth's.

Hasn't their game been postponed due to Boro still being in the FA cup?

I think they'll pick up a few wins and make a decent fist of staying up but they're trying to catch teams too far ahead of them and who are likely to continue picking up points to maintain the gap. They're not down yet but it will take a miraculous turnaround in form to get themselves out if it this year.

they've done it before, they will have players back, Burnley is a huge game

Fleetwood going well in Division 1. Just saying.

Division 3 surely?

North.

Am I missing something with the Fleetwood thing?

Sunderland and others laughed that we played against Burton who were a few years ago a non-league team. Fleetwood a few years ago were a non-league team like Burton and are in a promotion place in League 1, meaning as things stand Sunderland would play Fleetwood next season.

Fleetwood going well in Division 1. Just saying.

Division 3 surely?

North.

Am I missing something with the Fleetwood thing?

Sunderland and others laughed that we played against Burton who were a few years ago a non-league team. Fleetwood a few years ago were a non-league team like Burton and are in a promotion place in League 1, meaning as things stand Sunderland would play Fleetwood next season.

Right, got ya :thup: Fleetwood's rise has been one to behold, except for last year when they nearly got relegated but survived because Blackpool (local rivals) were just that little bit shitter.

Again, I hope this happens, not just because it's karma but because I have a vested interest in Fleetwood beating them.

Sunderland have good, winnable games for most of the last 11 games, mind. As shite as they've been, they could still get 5 wins from that and build momentum. However, they don't play next weekend and Swansea play Hull in the meantime. Then Palace at home to Watford.

Last year we went down on 37 points, they got 39. To get to around that total, they would need 6 wins (for 37 points) and a couple of draws (for 39). That's from 11 games, that would be a huge turnaround in form, maybe one close shave too far for them this season.

Their next 4 games are Burnley at home Leicester and Watford away then man United at home....can see them.losing 3 of them and by that time they could be 9 adrift of Palace with only 7 games to play

I'd be amazed if they stop up

Sunderland have good, winnable games for most of the last 11 games, mind. As shite as they've been, they could still get 5 wins from that and build momentum. However, they don't play next weekend and Swansea play Hull in the meantime. Then Palace at home to Watford.

We need Palace, Leicester and Swansea to keep winning, they do that and it's over. Doesn't matter what Hull and Boro do unless it's against them, looks like all 3 are going down.

If they even get a sniff it's in their hands their tails will be up. Hopefully it doesn't happen at all and the walk in to relegation. Think they'll beat Burnley mind. 

they must be fucking begging for relegation by now surely :lol:

They're absolutely fucked financially unless they get taken over if they go down like. Even the staunchest of their window lickers seem to have finally realised this. Could be an absolute carcrash if they go down.

Few saleable assets (and Defoe's value will have dwindled massively)

10 first team squad members due to fuck off on a free/loan end

Falling gates

No TV money to prop them up

Manager on a large salary (hard to pay-off)