sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would prefer they did a current villa and try to buy their way back, failing miserably and sacking managers all over the shop

I'd prefer Short tried a Villa but holds out for too much and ends up cutting his losses through administration.

I think it's important we pool together and fly a plane with banner over the Crucible of Misery on their last home game as PL side. I would personally pay for someone to design a giant banner on which a cartoon magpie is defocating on the head of a black cat.

I think it's important we pool together and fly a plane with banner over the Crucible of Misery on their last home game as PL side. I would personally pay for someone to design a giant banner on which a cartoon magpie is defocating on the head of a black cat.

:lol:

I think it's important we pool together and fly a plane with banner over the Crucible of Misery on their last home game as PL side. I would personally pay for someone to design a giant banner on which a cartoon magpie is defecating on the head of a black cat.

I'd chip in!

Not enough :anguish: for that idea.  Brings us down to their level.

fuck off man it would be class, im in  O0

its banter, i dont get this bring them down their level shit...........admit we were fizzing when they did it, they'd be the same

get the fucker done if it happens

I honestly don't know anyone who was fizzing when they did it. I know some questioned a plane flying over exactly at 17mins but it was just a coincidence.

If we were to do anything i'd want to see a message sent to the young lad, even then it would feel like we're encroaching on other's grief/pain. Probably best just leave the idea well alone.

I thought the initial post was a joke... I can't believe there's people that actually advocate spending their money on someone to fly a plane, which will likely never be seen properly anyway. There's "banter" and there's absolutely s*** craic. It falls under the latter category, which is why mongoloids like the mackems and shints find that sort of stuff witty and funny.

I thought the initial post was a joke... I can't believe there's people that actually advocate spending their money on someone to fly a plane, which will likely never be seen properly anyway. There's "banter" and there's absolutely s*** craic. It falls under the latter category, which is why mongoloids like the mackems and shints find that sort of stuff witty and funny.

:lol: :lol:  fucking hell man you miserable fucker, it wont happen man theres not enough off us. is the op a mongoloid or just me you bellend

There's more Newcastle fans than Sunderland fans so by 'not enough off us' I assume you mean delinquents that would willingly pay money to have a plane flown over the SoS with a message "the bantz". I hope you're right in that case.