sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

imagine if Boro relegate them  :lol:

Nar nar, they'll say "the smoggies didn't relegate us, it was down to us being shit throughout the whole season".

That logic never applied last season though did it? They relegated us. :lol:

Burnley are the shittest away team in the league by a mile and they couldn't beat them, they just don't seem to have the fight this year.

Yet they played them off the park in the first half.Sunlun huffed and puffed in the second.

Burnley were the better team.easily

Basically the need to win all their "winnable" games and get an upset win against a big team.

Going to be canny tricky that like.

If Defoe doesn't score, they've got nowt IMO.

They'll get an unexpected win against one of the big boys,  but won't win all of the "winnable"  games IMHO. 

It's been this that's saved them previously, they've looked down and then pulled a win against Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea out of their arse from nowhere.  This year though an unexpected gift of three points like that will probably just mean they finish 19th instead of 20th.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think you can put any of this situation on Moyes like, unless you consider having one of the worst squads in premier league history as being out of your depth.

I don't think you can put any of this situation on Moyes like, unless you consider having one of the worst squads in premier league history as being out of your depth.

No but he's hardly been the most positive and upbeat of managers. He'd wrote them off back in September FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Guest palnese

He's signed some absolute shite mind.

you can like, his miserable demeanor and words set the tone.

you tell someone they are shite and they will almost naturally behave and stay shite  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/what-will-the-banner-on-the-plane-say.1342249/page-3

and look the banner thread is back, well if any of you wankers are reading this, there will be no plane just a snigger  :naughty:

Guest firetotheworks

The way people ignore his time at Everton is thoroughly bizarre like. There are very few managers I'd say could do anything with that squad, like.

The way people ignore his time at Everton is thoroughly bizarre like. There are very few managers I'd say could do anything with that squad, like.

He was great at Everton, aye but he's been a failure in his two jobs before this and looks like he will be in this job as well. Also there's a difference between managing a club for years and instantly having the respect of your players and coming into a new club and I think at this stage after his past few experiences you can say that he just isn't that good a manager anymore

He did a brilliant job at Everton BUT that was 4 years ago, has been poor since

His negativity from the get go can't have helped

Through I do think they need to stick with him as he will get them promoted if they go down

Based on what?

Crap squad, no money, stronger league than they think.

I think they will struggle with no money

Through I do think they need to stick with him as he will get them promoted if they go down

Based on what?

I think he will be able to generate a few quid by selling Kone, Defoe and Pickford.

He will have to be busy in the market as the squad will need a lot of investment BUT I think they will use the loan market as well

Guest neesy111

Based on what?

I think he will be able to generate a few quid by selling Kone, Defoe and Pickford.

He will have to be busy in the market as the squad will need a lot of investment BUT I think they will use the loan market as well

Can't sell Defoe, has a clause he can leave for free.  Anycase they'd get peanuts for someone that is nearly 35.

Based on what?

Can't sell Defoe, has a clause he can leave for free.  Anycase they'd get peanuts for someone that is nearly 35.

Wasn't aware of that, still they have shown they are willing to use the loan market so they can get 3-4 players that way

Had a good chat with a couple of Sunderland fans at work today who are both giving up their season tickets at the end of this season, although both we're adamant that they don't blame Moyes and would prefer he stayed around and was given the opportunity to bring them back up.

They also mentioned that if Moyes was to leave, they'd want Reid to return which sums up the mentality around there at the minute.