sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fleetwood is just a tram ride away from Blackpool. I think there is a daily return coach from Newcastle which doesn't take very long. It would provide a great day out for fans, especially if it was a weekend fixture. The downside is that they would get less of an allocation than if it was one of the other clubs.

There's decent away days and there's just plain shitholes. Fleetwood is shite, mind it's not as shite as Blackpool. Last time i was in Blackpool a lass was getting fingered in the tower lounge, were talking 4pm too. Not even tea time.

There's decent away days and there's just plain shitholes. Fleetwood is shite, mind it's not as shite as Blackpool. Last time i was in Blackpool a lass was getting fingered in the tower lounge, were talking 4pm too. Not even tea time.

You think a bunch of pissed up mackems will think negatively of that?

You think a bunch of pissed up mackems will think negatively of that?

Only if the girl is over 18  :boomboom:

Surely they must be sailing close to the edge of FFP rules considering they've lost at least £20m a season for the last 5 years (or something daft like that)

Points deduction this or next season?  :lol:

wasnt Marco hinting last night,( not sure only heard it in background) that they could go into administration, and fall further down the leagues?

Does that £20m include the new TV deal?

Fwiw I'm from Fleetwood and live in Blackpool now for all my sins. Yes Blackpool is a shit hole, I live about 4 miles from the town centre so it's not so bad. Fleetwood is a pain in the arse to get to, a train will get you to Blackpool but then Fleetwood is an hour by Tram or by Bus. The bus will drop you right outside Highbury, the Tram is a bit of a walk.

I really don't like Fleetwood. I've had to travel to both there and Blackpool for work and I much prefer Blackpool (except for the cost of parking). Its mainly because to get to Fleetwood there is this road that goes on for effing ever to get to it. Amalgenous Way or something.  It can be soul destroying. A couple of decent chippys though.

I really don't like Fleetwood. I've had to travel to both there and Blackpool for work and I much prefer Blackpool (except for the cost of parking). Its mainly because to get to Fleetwood there is this road that goes on for effing ever to get to it. Amalgenous Way or something.  It can be soul destroying. A couple of decent chippys though.

Amounderness Way, yeah it's a killer that one ? Fleetwood is very much "a local town, for local people!" So Sunderland fans should fit in quite well.

They'll win on Saturday and the great escape part 273784 for the vile turd that simply will not flush will start again!

They are playing catch up with the team in 17th who are also likely to pick up points, they just assume that all the teams above them are going to lose every game :D

They'll win on Saturday and the great escape part 273784 for the vile turd that simply will not flush will start again!

They are playing catch up with the team in 17th who are also likely to pick up points, they just assume that all the teams above them are going to lose every game :D

Bit like our current promotion push to be honest based on our recent performances  :sad:

Surely they must be sailing close to the edge of FFP rules considering they've lost at least £20m a season for the last 5 years (or something daft like that)

wasnt Marco hinting last night,( not sure only heard it in background) that they could go into administration, and fall further down the leagues?

I didn't hear that one, but did hear him earlier this week when the question was raised 'where did callers/supporters see each team in 12 months time'. Most of their fans were saying they'd be in the Championship, and some saying possibly heading towards league 1.

He was quite bullish and insistent that Sunderland actually had a good squad/team at the moment with everyone fit. Also, saying that when they'd gone down to that level in the past they've generally done well, so he saw no reason to think the current squad with everyone fit wouldn't come straight back up, or at least make the play-offs.

I did hear him arguing last night with a supporter who claimed they were £170m in debt, and his (MG) response was that it was fine as most of it was just to the owner.

Swansea are likely to pick up points, however Palace are not. If we are using the 36 points marker as the safety barrier then Swansea need 3 wins to reach that figure and fixtures that see them likely to doing so. Palace though need 2 wins and 2 draws and from their remaining fixtures and I can see them getting 2 wins maximum. With Sunderland's remaining fixtures and their routine end of season runs, I can see them catching a team who do not reach that figure.

not a chance lose the next 2 which is a high possibility and with swansea likely to beat boro and palace get something at southampton they could be 11 adrift with 8 to play

id be amazed if they stayed up

I think its been evident for some time now that they are well and truly fucked financially.

Your avatar :lol: