sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Premier League are putting extra pieces of toilet paper on top of the turd to make certain it finally flushes.

If they do get relegated do we get to say we relegated them (by not donating points to them like in previous, recent seasons)?

A bit like they like to claim they relegated us last season (while ignoring years of club mismanagement, bad management, not investing, etc, etc).

They probably need 5 wins and a couple of draws from their last 9.

They've only won 5 all season and haven't even scored a goal in their last 5 games. Think the fuckers are finally done.

Yep, this is a fatal set of results.

Palace have a horrible set of games and thought they might be the team to catch, but that shock win puts them 11 points clear of the mackems.

They're never catching Palace man.

I normally reckon they'll find something in them to scrape it and stay up as per, but the difference this year is that none of the other teams at the bottom (bar Boro) look dead buried and are actually winning games.

Guest Howaythetoon

That's them surely down? I personally think Swansea will go down with Hull surviving. I can see Swansea getting some points, however, so the mackems are doomed IMO.

I normally reckon they'll find something in them to scrape it and stay up as per, but the difference this year is that none of the other teams at the bottom (bar Boro) look dead buried and are actually winning games.

We aren't there too.

That's them surely down? I personally think Swansea will go down with Hull surviving. I can see Swansea getting some points, however, so the mackems are doomed IMO.

don't really care either way but would love it on one level to see that portugese lad save hull just for the merson/thomson factor considering they must have started this season with one of the worst squads in PL history and a terrible (british *whisper it*) manager it would be some feat

don't really care either way but would love it on one level to see that portugese lad save hull just for the merson/thomson factor considering they must have started this season with one of the worst squads in PL history and a terrible (british *whisper it*) manager it would be some feat

Agree - I despise Hull as a football club, but there would be something quite cool about them staying up against all the odds after an inspired manager change that got so much flak.

Guest Howaythetoon

Same here, while good old British Moyes sends the mackems doon. Looking at their run in and its looking odds on they are going down!