sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Know what you're saying but the family are probably just seizing every opportunity to make his last few months special tbf.

Aye. I don't blame the family for doing anything they can to prolong or save his life. I do blame the media and SAFC for creating this media circus somewhat. It's more of a pet hate than some sort of disgrace. Seems to be conveniently timed this whole scenario when they're threatening to slap reporters, getting relegated, in debt and harbouring nonces. Maybe I'm somewhat of a cynic?

I feel sorry for the bairn obviously and wish him well...but howay...

I'd do anything to prolong the life of my kids even if it meant me becoming a media whore. The media themselves have latched onto it as well btw to the point where I imagine its now a case of them coming to the parents to say we can do this and that and get him here and there because its a good story. The poor bairn though :(

My heart bleeds for him and his family, I just hope he somehow miraculously recovers. Not gonna happen though is it... :(

Agree to an extent but honestly if that was me not in a million years would i be carting my terminally ill child around on all these jaunts putting undue stress on him so he can be presented infant of the media like some exhibit

id have his time left being as comfortable as possible and enjoying private memories

Know what you're saying but the family are probably just seizing every opportunity to make his last few months special tbf.

Aye. I don't blame the family for doing anything they can to prolong or save his life. I do blame the media and SAFC for creating this media circus somewhat. It's more of a pet hate than some sort of disgrace. Seems to be conveniently timed this whole scenario when they're threatening to slap reporters, getting relegated, in debt and harbouring nonces. Maybe I'm somewhat of a cynic?

I feel sorry for the bairn obviously and wish him well...but howay...

can understand the kid wanting to be a ballboy, etc. but how does a kid that age know about the grand national, never mind have a dream of going there one day.

i have young kids and such an illness in any of them would kill me but i dont think i would be able to tolerate this circus.

I'm not saying they would but, unless it's an official, registered charity that the donations go to, there's nothing to stop Bradley's parents using the money on anything they like.

When there was a campaign to send Xmas cards to Bradley to get him a Guinness world record, his mother was interviewed on TV and she said "It's all about Bradley leaving a legacy". She was sitting with him when she said this.

It's a terrible situation and people handle things in different ways but his parents must be happy with all the publicity.

As for Everton giving him £200k, there must be loads of similarly unfortunate sick children in the Everton area. It's strange to me they paid that money.

You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we didn't bother sending a plane over (I'm not in favour btw) and they had a whip round and orgainsed one for themselves so they could feel important and as if they mattered in some way.

Trying to pretend the kind of celebrations that have never been seen at the SoL before or since were because they'd stayed up again, not because of our relegation :lol:  Are they trying to convince us, or them?

To be fair, it's perfectly understandable that they are looking for positives.

A chance to clear the decks

A chance to rebuild

The championship will be good fun etc

They have a massive challenge ahead of them, certainly much bigger than us. They are missing two major things which we had, money and Rafa.

They have a massive challenge ahead of them, certainly much bigger than us. They are missing two major things which we had, money and Rafa.

big time, assuming it's true that ashley had to put in £30m imagine how different things might have been had we not been able to flog two players for £55m man :anguish:

what could they realistically hope for from selling their prize assets if they were lucky; £30m for pickford, kone and maybe a couple of others?