sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure I've just heard that they paid Margaret Byrne £850k last year.  Ouch.  :lol:

Price you have to pay for someone to take a bullet for you apparently.

Serves the rancid morally deprived c***s right for relying on a wrong'un to save their bacon last year.

So pleased that they've gone this year. More for that than the fact they're our local rivals.......

They'll still have the moral high ground.

One fiddles taxes, the other kids, yet were more deserving of the book being thrown at us? :lol:

They will go into admin these!

http://lightandaperture.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a8c93777970b01348502a4ae970c-pi

Surprised people go to the lengths of banners and planes but one look at that pic reminds me that they deserve all the stick they get.

Why's everyone's face so fcking red?

Except Lt Frank Drebin who just seems a bit bewildered.

One fiddles taxes, the other kids, yet were more deserving of the book being thrown at us? :lol:

We haven't been proven to fiddle taxes while Johnson is locked up, they have massive chips on their shoulders.

You know what always gets me about that picture? To the two blokes hugging each other to death in the foreground,  this is by far the greatest moment of their lives....the look on the older fellas face  :mike:  ffs  :lol:

You know what always gets me about that picture? To the two blokes hugging each other to death in the foreground,  this is by far the greatest moment of their lives....the look on the older fellas face  :mike:  ffs  :lol:

thing is, thats true. i work in sunderland and the husband of one of our staff actually said that day was the greatest day of his life. he actually said that he had waited for that day all his life. ha, ha. fuck you, steve!

We haven't been proven to fiddle taxes while Johnson is locked up, they have massive chips on their shoulders.

And they are cheesy.

Big bumming for them today IMO.

When's that photo from

When we got relegated at Villa and they stayed up. Tannoy guy at their place announced we were down and that picture shows the celebrations.

On a day when which started with either team getting relegated. The scenes would have been the same had we stayed up and they had gone down.

When's that photo from

When we got relegated at Villa and they stayed up. Tannoy guy at their place announced we were down and that picture shows the celebrations.

On a day when which started with either team getting relegated. The scenes would have been the same had we stayed up and they had gone down.

Surprised me this, my recollection of the day was that it was either us or hull and they were either already safe or it would have been a mathematical miracle. But no, just checked the table from that season. If we'd won at Villa we'd not only have stopped up but would have finished a point above them, winning the prestigious golden comb for the best bald man into the bargain.

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside.

Lovely stuff. Almost makes you pleased to have our dear leader.

I would love to see a breakdown of how much each player earns to put them in that much debt.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/510295/Revealed-Sunderland-player-wages