sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My company is doing an event at the Stadium of Light this Saturday coming that was arranged months ago, its almost as though they knew they wouldn't have a home fixture that day

Most clubs these days take booking for potential match days but do so on the condition that they can cancel if a game gets scheduled to play that day.

My company is doing an event at the Stadium of Light this Saturday coming that was arranged months ago, its almost as though they knew they wouldn't have a home fixture that day

Most clubs these days take booking for potential match days but do so on the condition that they can cancel if a game gets scheduled to play that day.

I suppose so but this event was organised in September, the fixtures were known back then and they could easily have arranged it on a Sunderland away fixture

Keith Downie

Sunderland hoping to add Lonergan (Leeds), Lua-Lua (Brighton), Martin (Derby) & Marshall (Wolves) to bolster their squad. Even two of those four would be a result for Chris Coleman.

Holy fuck. I'm starting to think these might be in trouble. What a horrific selection :lol:

Just looked on the SMB for their reaction to another ‘Maggie reject’ signing for them......Jesus wept - “The Mags” thread is absolutely incredible - there can’t be any as bitter football fans in the world than Reiver and Janey surely?!

Just looked on the SMB for their reaction to another ‘Maggie reject’ signing for them......Jesus wept - “The Mags” thread is absolutely incredible - there can’t be any as bitter football fans in the world than Reiver and Janey surely?!

That Reiver is an absolute disgrace for a 64 year old man to go on the way he does is pathetic. I honestly think he came home from the labour club one night to find a group of mags running a train through his wife

And well that Janey is just a lonely old bitter creep of a woman you just kow her husband fucked off with a woman who looks like Mila Kunis in a toon top

That Reiver is an absolute disgrace for a 64 year old man to go on the way he does is pathetic. I honestly think he came home from the labour club one night to find a group of mags running a train through his wife

And well that Janey is just a lonely old bitter creep of a woman you just kow her husband f***ed off with a woman who looks like Mila Kunis in a toon top

I honestly can’t believe he is 64 the way he goes on mind! The bitterness is beyond belief!

Most viewed and most replied thread on their forum ever going off the stats.

i havent looked at that site for ages, are they all still hating Rafa and loving tha fans? :lol: :lol: :undecided:

i havent looked at that site for ages, are they all still hating Rafa and loving tha fans? :lol: :lol: :undecided:

Ha ha yep! Read the last few pages of that thread!