sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am a little surprised this hasn't gotten a bit more coverage bar the occasional article in The Guardian. They were in the Premier League for a decade and have imploded in spectacular fashion. Darron Gibson was driving drunk hours before a game and hit his club's own supporters' cars :lol: Just seems like it's ripe for the media to talk about, but I guess they really are that unimportant.

Think teams are quickly forgotten about once outside the PL.

I am a little surprised this hasn't gotten a bit more coverage bar the occasional article in The Guardian. They were in the Premier League for a decade and have imploded in spectacular fashion. Darron Gibson was driving drunk hours before a game and hit his club's own supporters' cars :lol: Just seems like it's ripe for the media to talk about, but I guess they really are that unimportant.

The media may want to write more about their plight, but that would require readers/viewers to have an interest... which they don't. They'll disappear with a whimper and 95% of the football world won't even notice. But, you know, 6 in a row marra

The media may want to write more about their plight, but that would require readers/viewers to have an interest... which they don't. They'll disappear with a whimper and 95% of the football world won't even notice. But, you know, 6 in a row marra

#The Magedia!

It's incredible that they're only five points off safety!

Aye it is, but it's two teams now. You'd probably have a better chance of catching one side 7 points ahead ??

Just can't see them getting 6 more points than Birmingham from now until the end.

Yeah it's the fact every 1-2 weeks there seems to be another club pulls clear. Bolton & Hull for instance were in trouble at one stage but pulled away. Think these are gone with Barnsley & Burton.

Would love Wigan to miss out on promotion and Birmingham to go down instead of Burton because I think those two would be clear favourites in League One and they'd get stuck down there.

It's incredible that they are sliding towards oblivion  and are more scared of looking "cringy" than fighting for their club. More worried about why no one is talking about their plight when they won't do anything themselves.

That's why they deserve what's coming, because when the lights go out not one of them will have had the sense to light a candle. 6 in a row fuck the mags *bump* what was that?

They're trying to convince themselves it's because they're in the North East but you can bet there'd be a pretty big thing made of it if it were us in their position.

Of course there would be. 

They're trying to convince themselves it's because they're in the North East but you can bet there'd be a pretty big thing made of it if it were us in their position.

I thought that they were in the middle of the North Sea?

Strange how they all come on ‘in peace’ :lol:

Almost like they are all the same person or something.

Aye there's certainly a pattern developing here. Mag in Peace, Wolves fan in peace, Smoggie in Peace. They all blow smoke up the mackems backsides as well. How strange.

Creating a Wolves fan profile and then logging on and saying great things about sunderland. " I know a lot of Wolvrs fans who have a soft spot for you lot".

Wey fucken give owwa man you absolute weirdos. Why do they do this?  :lol:

I knew it couldn’t be legit after the first couple of lines:

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter

usually followed by something like, not like your deluded neighbors.