sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Open_C

Creating a Wolves fan profile and then logging on and saying great things about sunderland. " I know a lot of Wolvrs fans who have a soft spot for you lot".

Wey fucken give owwa man you absolute weirdos. Why do they do this?  :lol:

:lol: :thup:

I've got one Mackem mate who's canny. Didn't take the piss too much over 6 in a row.

He's pretty fair, knows his football and he crushed by them stinking out the place. Feel a bit for him, but the majority of their fans talk a load of shit.  :lol:

The way they're playing now, probably mid-table League One. Could be stuck there for a few years tbh.

Guest chopey

My Mackem mate say's he's actually seen worse players at Sunderland but never a team that plays that bad, he says its like they have all been told their gone in the summer and the coaching is horrific combined with loads of amateurish mistakes

So whats their problem ....

as they slip down to League 1 without a wimper ... they still have 6 in a Row

as they get beat by pub league teams in a shit division ... they still have 6 in a Row

as their fellow fans desert them in droves and they watch crisp packets in an empty stadium ... they still have 6 in a Row

as they face financial ruin and cannot buy a player (or shift the ones they have) ... they still have 6 in a Row

6 in a Row .... F*** me Marra, this is glorious, what a time to be alive !!  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:  :suicide:

A topic on R T G

Sunderland's next season in the second tier.

As the title says, after the conclusion of this season, when will SAFC next ply our trade in the second tier of English football? I will go for 2023/2024 season, 2020/2021 if Short sells before a horrendous situation becomes cataclysmic.

Second tier cant they count surely they are heading for the old third division.

Maybe they cant take the reality of it all. :frantic:

A topic on R T G

As the title says, after the conclusion of this season, when will SAFC next ply our trade in the second tier of English football? I will go for 2023/2024 season, 2020/2021 if Short sells before a horrendous situation becomes cataclysmic.

I don't think you read their post properly.

A topic on R T G

I don't think you read their post properly.

Even from that mess of a post it's fairly simple to assume what's meant.

They're trying to convince themselves it's because they're in the North East but you can bet there'd be a pretty big thing made of it if it were us in their position.

Hank the Smoggy's got it figured out. Apparently we create our own 24/7 PR campaign to make ourselves relevant

They're trying to convince themselves it's because they're in the North East but you can bet there'd be a pretty big thing made of it if it were us in their position.

:lol:  It's become another one of those strange mackem things in the last few years. If it appears that they may finally be doing better than their neighbours they start lording it and dishing it out big time. When reality kicks in and they realise they will always be second best the problem becomes a north-east thing  :lol: :lol:

Does your average football fan even know about "6 in a row"? I'd be interested to see what the results would be if there was a quiz on F365 where one of the questions was "Which team won the Tyne-Wear derby six times in a row between seasons X and Y?"

I reckon a sizable chunk would just assume it was us.

Does your average football fan even know about "6 in a row" ? I'd be interested to see what the results would be if there was a quiz on F365 where one of the questions was "Which team won the Tyne-Wear derby six times in a row between seasons X and Y?"

I don't think they do, I also seem to remember the mackems not beating NUFC at their own place for nearly 25 years. But hey ho.  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Let them have their 6 in a row, as bad as it was for us, it came under Pardew. Had it came under KK or Sir Bobby then aye, but it came under for me the worst manager we’ve ever had. I’m over it :D

Mind it’s not hard when you have had nights like beating Barca 3-2, Inter at the San Siro, Champions League footy, over 100 games of European football, finished in the top 6 7 times or so, had genuine title challenges and had the likes of Shearer, Ginola, Robert, Albert, Beardsley, Speed, Sir Les, Cole, Lee and all the other stars who have played for as well as having Sir Bobby as manager, KK and now Rafa.

Meanwhile over at the stadium of plight and on ready to groom they hark after the likes of Bally, Keano, sewpa Kev, the nonce himself and regard Big SAM as the best manager they’ve had with beating us 6 in a row and us getting relegated as the absolute pinnacle of their club’s achievements since they did us over 9-1 and 2-1 marra.

They are more small time than any other club or set of fans and it’s quite sad really :lol:

And one of them reckons Arsenal are going to give them £18m for Asoro...

How many goals has he scored this season for a team ambling about in the champo, come to think of it, how many games has he actually be preferred to start in ? Might have some promise but honestly he's not shown anything in a season where he had the opportunity to shine, they'll be lucky to get a joselu type fee for him at the moment.

Does your average football fan even know about "6 in a row" ? I'd be interested to see what the results would be if there was a quiz on F365 where one of the questions was "Which team won the Tyne-Wear derby six times in a row between seasons X and Y?"

I don't think they do, I also seem to remember the mackems not beating NUFC at their own place for nearly 25 years. But hey ho.  :lol:

It was over 28 years. 12 games in total.

12 in a row. ftw.

Even worse.  :lol:

Weren't they within a few seconds of losing six in a row to Boro but never mentioned it ?

It's just another one of those mackemisms which tend to only apply in one direction… beaten 5-in-a-row by us? No-one noticed, 5 and then 6 in a row from them? Commemorative t-shirts and endless bragging rights. It’s a bit like that NETD trophy they treasured for a few seasons which hasn’t so much been retired when they relinquished it, rather erased from history.

See also the ‘classy fans’ badge which is given a polish whenever one of our numpties nicks a pink seat or takes a swing at a horse, but is quietly shelved when they fancy a bit of pitch invading or racism/fascism/nonceism. If and when they go down, I can’t say they’ll be missed. In fact if they slide further, I can’t say they’ll even be noticed anymore.

Does your average football fan even know about "6 in a row"? I'd be interested to see what the results would be if there was a quiz on F365 where one of the questions was "Which team won the Tyne-Wear derby six times in a row between seasons X and Y?"

I would have absolutely no idea if I wasn't on here. I don't really care either way :lol:.

I've been a fan for nearly 40 years, and the only reasons I ever really gave any thought to Sunderland were (1) I was born on FA Cup Final day 1973 (2) One old friend is a Sunderland fan from Washington. They're not local, and have never really been a rival, or a threat.