sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest covmag

well i can sit laughing at the cunts from now till the end of the season.

Rafa the charleton( RTG say so) has kept us up on a shoe string and super Grayson who is better than Rafa (RTG say so) /Ceewkie  have taken them down to a league we have never been in.

They are a shambles , fans are laughing at them, taking the piss out of them at home games, the miserable bastards deserve it, fuck off with " our fans " shit , hilarious to see and the clinging to 6 in a row is so them.

JUMPING THE GUN? like fuck, i'm celebrating now  :frantic:

Staying up, going down

Staying up, going down....

Premature??

I've had my 2 daughters singing this for weeks :lol:

I've been fairly confident in us being fine and them being shit.

Staying up, going down

Staying up, going down....

Premature??

I've had my 2 daughters singing this for weeks :lol:

I've been fairly confident in us being fine and them being shit.

:lol: let’s hope it’s clearer for the next televised home game (Arsenal?) would be nice to hear

This well-spoken lad is fewmin', getting angrier and angrier as he goes on :lol:

They sucked on the devils teet sacking managers and living off the new managers bounce.  The devil wants his pay.

Guest firetotheworks

Christ, I thought after their win the other day there'd be some fairweather fans that would turn up for the home match on the off chance that they'd turned a corner, but no, still barely anyone there. :lol:

Bloke kicking off because Coleman had his hands in his pockets. :lol:

13 year old lassie begging for Coleman to get beat up :lol:

He’s not a real man marra. Get fucking Ordy and Bally back to chin him. Real lads with pashun.

6 wins from 40 games

‘Pub league marra’

Well it does appear that they have turned up to every game drunk. One of their players even got arrested for drink driving on the way to their match.

The marras were extra rattled in the phone in tonight, clearly had their hopes built up after the Derby game, only to be smashed  back down in a couple of days. Glorious listening that was. :lol:

6 wins from 40 games

‘Pub league marra’

Now they reckon the championship is a really hard league with £16m transfers regularly being bandied about.

Third division is a worry as well as there are a lot of "big clubs in that division as well"

Worrying times for "massive lads fans"