sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're relegated today?

I don't even know where Fleetwood or Gillingham are :yao:

*edit

Or Shrewsbury

Imagine motivating yourself to go to Walsall Sunderland at home on a Tuesday night in December :lol:

Thousands of League 1 fans currently thinking.

Never thought I'd see the day. Hopefully we bounce right back. God knows what our team will look like and who our manager will be. Coleman surely won't stay. Short has ruined the club I love. We are not the club we once were. At least we'll keep the Derby record for a while. Tragic to see us drop to league one but that's what bad planning and buying the likes of Rodwell gets you.

To all those involved, hang your heads in shame.

Short out!

I want my club back.

Must be able to sleep at night knowing they keep the derby record.  :lol:

League One. Fucking love it.

Getting them in a cup next season would just be erotic.

Most of their play is so heavily reliant on McGeady who himself isn't very good. They also have no genuine pace on the wings willing to carry the ball forward and be more direct. Everything seems to start with McGeady centrally, goes out wide and then backwards straight away. They should be looking to start two of Asora, Maja or Ejaria every game if they're to have a chance like. Far too pedestrian otherwise.

Never thought I'd see the day. Hopefully we bounce right back. God knows what our team will look like and who our manager will be. Coleman surely won't stay. Short has ruined the club I love. We are not the club we once were. At least we'll keep the Derby record for a while. Tragic to see us drop to league one but that's what bad planning and buying the likes of Rodwell gets you.

Short out!

I want my club back.

Absolutely mental that Aleksandar Mitrovic is going to be the last man to ever score in a Tyne-Wear derby.

Short out!

I want my club back.

:lol: FA Cup games before Christmas, playing when there's international breaks and the prospect of being able to play a full-strength side against our kids in the Johnstone's Paint Van Windscreen Vase Cup Trophy.

Even after beating Derby 4-1 they could be worse off 2 games later you couldn't make it up

Birmingham know they win next 2 they are safe even if them and Bolton draw and they beat Burton they will just about be ok

At least they've got their inherent class to hold onto

And all their football friends

Next season “Fleetwood fan in peace here, you’re a great club plus I really hate them mags”