sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But most of all I feel sorry for the fans. The hardcore fans. Not those who stay away on a regular basis. They needed us today. I was shocked at the empty spaces. I thought after Derby we would get a decent crowd. I understand it’s cold and rainy. Boo-hoo. Those that went are the real fans. I know two lads who travelled up from London today. Real fans. Like those who went to Derby. Very impressed by the noise coming over the stream, the real fans got behind them. They could see they were doing their best. Very little boos at f-t. Rightly so.

A quote from their forum, notice the irony :lol:

That's brilliant. Took me a few seconds mind.

Guest Howaythetoon

I used to think readytogroom was nothing like their support or the people in general, but having worked many years on mackem land, I can tell you, it’s a pretty good reflection of their fan base and them as people on the whole. They despise us, they are backward and racist and they seemingly think everyone likes them except us pasty eating, gravy stained tramps. They regard our stadium as some kind of land fill and have this huge chip on their shoulder about the mags. How we are supported financially by the South and every TV producer or presenter is a secret mag or mag sympathiser and that’s why we get good press. They literally live in a vacuum, a time warp between the 70s and 80s. A land forgotten and left behind. I would use a commercial al recycling centre not too far from their stadium (went bust) and as soon as they asked me for the company address, the price went up and they would try and take the uncle mick. I have to tell Mackem based customers we are based in County Durham (we have a base there) rather than Newcastle otherwise we wouldn’t get their custom. Nowadays I actually price jobs up in mackem land higher. If we get the job so be it, if not, thank fuck for that. They have a huge chip on their shoulder about Geordies, our city, our club and seemingly anyone of a different skin colour. Yet go to their city and it’s foreign owned or non white shops that are open while the average Mackem swigs from his can of fosters holding his ALS and shouting 2-1 FTM, 9-1, 6 in a row. Ive never known a more desperate place and people than them lot and it irks me that some outsiders consider them almost related to us. No they are not, they are a totally different breed altogether.

3) the random number of threads on the SAME EFFING SUBJECT. But this did allow for hilarity when within a day the cattermole threads were so contradictory after a win.

That's one thing that's very common on a lot of forums, makes me really appreciate the mods and admin on here, even Mike.

I used to think readytogroom was nothing like their support or the people in general, but having worked many years on mackem land, I can tell you, it’s a pretty good reflection of their fan base and them as people on the whole. They despise us, they are backward and racist and they seemingly think everyone likes them except us pasty eating, gravy stained tramps. They regard our stadium as some kind of land fill and have this huge chip on their shoulder about the mags. How we are supported financially by the South and every TV producer or presenter is a secret mag or mag sympathiser and that’s why we get good press. They literally live in a vacuum, a time warp between the 70s and 80s. A land forgotten and left behind. I would use a commercial al recycling centre not too far from their stadium (went bust) and as soon as they asked me for the company address, the price went up and they would try and take the uncle mick. I have to tell Mackem based customers we are based in County Durham (we have a base there) rather than Newcastle otherwise we wouldn’t get their custom. Nowadays I actually price jobs up in mackem land higher. If we get the job so be it, if not, thank fuck for that. They have a huge chip on their shoulder about Geordies, our city, our club and seemingly anyone of a different skin colour. Yet go to their city and it’s foreign owned or non white shops that are open while the average Mackem swigs from his can of fosters holding his ALS and shouting 2-1 FTM, 9-1, 6 in a row. Ive never known a more desperate place and people than them lot and it irks me that some outsiders consider them almost related to us. No they are not, they are a totally different breed altogether.

Well I've got a bit of time, being on holiday and that, but I could search the forum and I'm pretty sure I'll not find a better post than this. Absolutely nail on the head.  :rose:

Guest chopey

Friend of a friend who has had the same two very expensive season tickets since the SOL opened as well as a parking space was called in this morning to choose her new seat because she is being moved against her will next season (her seats are not in the closed area)

You heard about their perpetuated myth about a mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen who directed commerce away from Wearside to improve Tyneside's importance?

Lad I know who goes to SJP with us 3 or 4 times a season (spare tickets)who has a ST at Sunderland in the Premier Concourse, not far from Bain. In the 2 matches before today he’s told me that 2 separate fans have got from their seats to approach Bain, the first one sat down beside Bain, had a chat and returned to his seat, completely unchallenged by any Steward and the second shouted at Bain asking what was going on; again unchallenged.

He reckons that the club are shit scared of upsetting the fans in the ground in case it all kicks off. Apparently 4 of the 5 bar/ food concessions in the Concourse are now closed and the it feels like the place is just getting ready to close down. It really is desperate stuff.

Someone I met once was talking about cities where the economy tanks, anyone with sense leaves and those that are left go totally batshit insane and full of conspiracy theories about whats gone wrong, rather than actually working it out and or helping do anything about it.

Guest covmag

I used to think readytogroom was nothing like their support or the people in general, but having worked many years on mackem land, I can tell you, it’s a pretty good reflection of their fan base and them as people on the whole. They despise us, they are backward and racist and they seemingly think everyone likes them except us pasty eating, gravy stained tramps. They regard our stadium as some kind of land fill and have this huge chip on their shoulder about the mags. How we are supported financially by the South and every TV producer or presenter is a secret mag or mag sympathiser and that’s why we get good press. They literally live in a vacuum, a time warp between the 70s and 80s. A land forgotten and left behind. I would use a commercial al recycling centre not too far from their stadium (went bust) and as soon as they asked me for the company address, the price went up and they would try and take the uncle mick. I have to tell Mackem based customers we are based in County Durham (we have a base there) rather than Newcastle otherwise we wouldn’t get their custom. Nowadays I actually price jobs up in mackem land higher. If we get the job so be it, if not, thank fuck for that. They have a huge chip on their shoulder about Geordies, our city, our club and seemingly anyone of a different skin colour. Yet go to their city and it’s foreign owned or non white shops that are open while the average Mackem swigs from his can of fosters holding his ALS and shouting 2-1 FTM, 9-1, 6 in a row. Ive never known a more desperate place and people than them lot and it irks me that some outsiders consider them almost related to us. No they are not, they are a totally diffe O0rent breed altogether.

:smitten: :love:

anyone who has an ounce of sympathy for them read above, that site is a 100% reflection of them, i wish them nothing but a tragic life, the bitter bastards in the suburbs of Pennywell and Hendon have nothing in their lives but us.

Rafabeneathus ...............just remember the way they went on at home v Everton , let that sink in, then just smile at them

That lass had that on her face today? Seriously?!

[emoji38] Nah, I think she's just found a photo to use as a thumbnail. It's still grim as fuck.

It's canny sad like (total understatement), and when we were in the Championship I had minimal to no interest in Sunderland until the end of the season when it was a nigh on certainty that the swap was on.

With Sunderland, they seem to be more bothered about what we're doing than what they are. It's like a population of people with small man's syndrome. They're always harder done to yet Newcastle is still some sort of shit hole void of any class.

To be honest like I have next to nowt against Mackems who are from Sunderland and proud of their home and follow their team proudly. Even if they're from a shit hole it's their shit hole. Fair play to them. But the ones who are utterly deluded and follow the notion that one of the nations most picturesque cities 10miles up the road is some sort of dive is just diabolical.

You wouldn't drive a shitty owld fiat panda with rust and holes in up to the lights and tell the bloke in an immaculate 3 year old Audi that his car was absolute dog shit would you? You'd try and fix your car up and improve it.

Mackems man...all they're bothered about is counting their 6 in a row on one hand. Twats.