sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is that even possible? :lol:

I’d imagine this has to do with the fact that they’ve lived off loan signings and have had to pay large Agent fees to get them to advise their players to go the Sunderland.

I did enjoy the thread about the Sheff Wed supporters:

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were wankers! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

You can't get any more small time than that.

"You can't get any more small time than that"

mackems.jpg

Still couldn't sell all their tickets!

One of the things that make football so special is the rivalries, this being obsessed with one another is a stupid claim to make from both sides. They are our number rival as we are to them, so it's natural to take delight in their demise as it was for them. It's the 6 in a row crap, without mentioning the domination we had over that fixture, 28 years of never losing at their place, 5-1, 4-1 in recent memories. It's like they've rewritten history and nothing took place prior to the "6 in a row" except of course the 9-1 over a hundred years ago.

You reap what you sow, so there should be no sympathy from us for their plight, after the stupid plane fly by's, banners on the Tyne Bridge and Steve Fucking Cram.

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were wankers! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

Oh boo hoo :lol: Sounds like they expected some sort of counselling session from the Wednesday lads, reassuring them that everyone in football loves classy Sunderland but haaaates big bad Geordie Mags FC and that everything is going to be alright!

Suck on it you inbred cunts. Rot.

Oh boo hoo :lol: Sounds like they expected some sort of counselling session from the Wednesday lads, reassuring them that everyone in football loves classy Sunderland but haaaates big bad Geordie Mags FC and that everything is going to be alright!

Really like Sheffield Wednesday fans. They have been one of the best set of fans if not the best set when they came to SJP last season, and even the season before in the cup. I went to the away game last season and they had the best home crowd as well.

A set of fans who sing their hearts out, and it’s not like they have had much to sing about in recent years.

Really like Sheffield Wednesday fans. They have been one of the best set of fans if not the best set when they came to SJP last season, and even the season before in the cup. I went to the away game last season and they had the best home crowd as well.

A set of fans who sing their hearts out, and it’s not like they have had much to sing about in recent years.

Always had a soft spot for Wednesday.......never had any grief there despite us regularly taking huge allocations there in the 80's and 90's. Bramall Lane was always a bit more of an edgy trip.

Brum will probably fuck it up like every team at the bottom of the pub league keeps doing and let them off the hook. AGAIN.

6 games left- probs going to need to win 4 of them?

2 against fellow strugglers, and at least one against a promotion chasing side.

a big ask that.

If Birmingham win then that's it, any glimmer of hope for them is gone.

Coleman said that they can win 3 out of the last 6 games, assuming the other three end in defeats that's 9 points, means Brum and Bolton would only need two draws each to send them down, if the Mackem manager's high hopes are met :) If the score stays as it is of course.

All possible permutations are bad for them tonight:

Birmingham win - Birmingham would be uncatchable from that position, Bolton not getting another point would be their only realistic hope.

Bolton win - Bolton would be uncatchable and Birmingham will pick up enough from their remaining fixtures to stay ahead of them anyway.

Draw - both of their main relegation rivals pull another point ahead of them.

Win, win, win.