sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a manger on the way down, serves up dreary football and for some reason the job he did at Everton is looked upon as some sort of miracle. There was also the myth he didn't have money to spend, yet he bought in a lot of big money signings.

#SAFC boss David Moyes has won the LMA Manager of yr 3 times, Rafa Benitez has never won it Easy to see why #NUFC wanted him before Rafa.

:lol: The mackems hire a new manager and still cant help themselves but talk about us and make up weird little stories.

Rafa Benitez Honors: -

Real Madrid U-19s

Spain U-19 League: 1992–93

Spain U-19 Cup: 1990–91, 1992–93

Extremadura

Segunda División promotion: 1997–98

Tenerife

Segunda División promotion: 2000–01

Valencia

La Liga: 2001–02, 2003–04

UEFA Cup: 2003–04

Liverpool

FA Cup: 2005–06

FA Community Shield: 2006

UEFA Champions League: 2004–05

UEFA Super Cup: 2005

Inter Milan

Supercoppa Italiana: 2010

FIFA Club World Cup: 2010

Chelsea

UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

Napoli

Coppa Italia: 2013–14

Supercoppa Italiana: 2014

David Moyes Honors: -

Football League Second Division: 1999–2000 (Preston North End)

2013 FA Community Shield (Manchester United)

317278538359186_1016889245064775.jpg

#SAFC boss David Moyes has won the LMA Manager of yr 3 times, Rafa Benitez has never won it Easy to see why #NUFC wanted him before Rafa.

:lol: The mackems hire a new manager and still cant help themselves but talk about us and make up weird little stories.

Rafa Benitez Honors: -

Real Madrid U-19s

Spain U-19 League: 1992–93

Spain U-19 Cup: 1990–91, 1992–93

Extremadura

Segunda División promotion: 1997–98

Tenerife

Segunda División promotion: 2000–01

Valencia

La Liga: 2001–02, 2003–04

UEFA Cup: 2003–04

Liverpool

FA Cup: 2005–06

FA Community Shield: 2006

UEFA Champions League: 2004–05

UEFA Super Cup: 2005

Inter Milan

Supercoppa Italiana: 2010

FIFA Club World Cup: 2010

Chelsea

UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

Napoli

Coppa Italia: 2013–14

Supercoppa Italiana: 2014

David Moyes Honors: -

Football League Second Division: 1999–2000 (Preston North End)

2013 FA Community Shield (Manchester United)

317278538359186_1016889245064775.jpg

He doesn't actually have to try and win anything. This is sunderland, all he needs to do is get to 17th and beat the ma......oh.

Infinitely better than Allardyce.

Than ENGLAND MANAGER Allardyce?

Still can't believe that's a real thing.

Guest ElCid

Better manager than Fat Slug that's for sure but all depends on who they sign as that team is sill very poor and will struggle.

:lol: they love making things up like.

Good appointment for them due to the last doylem they had but not at all a manager I've ever wanted here. He's the kind of manager I was expecting Ashley to bring in after Pardew, an obvious improvement but still meh.

I was expecting him after Schteve and for the status quo to remain

Guest firetotheworks

He's a manger on the way down, serves up dreary football and for some reason the job he did at Everton is looked upon as some sort of miracle. There was also the myth he didn't have money to spend, yet he bought in a lot of big money signings.

...from big money sales of big players.

It's not a myth at all really.

So Ellis Short tried to lure Moyes to Sunderland when he was at Man Utd?! Ha ha!

'He is a man whose football pedigree speaks for itself and is someone I have long admired. I have spoken with him on many occasions and I have always been hugely impressed. He was my number one managerial target for the last five appointments, but his desire to honour existing contracts meant we were not able to bring him to Sunderland previously. To be able to finally welcome him as our manager is fantastic news for the club"

In other words: his desire to be pushed as opposed to jumping first in order to secure the maximum compensation payout possible meant we were not able to bring him to Sunderland previously.

did his finishes fluctuate wildly at Everton- Like just surviving one season, followed by top 8 finish and then back down the bottom? seem to remember that was a thing- and that with a far more stable club than the mackems?

I like Moyes but if they don't buy he can't shit miracles. They struggle every year because they're poor. Just sticking him in as manager won't make a difference if they don't give him the tools to work with. It'll just be another season of struggle until their luck runs out.

did his finishes fluctuate wildly at Everton- Like just surviving one season, followed by top 8 finish and then back down the bottom? seem to remember that was a thing- and that with a far more stable club than the mackems?

From what I recall it was always the first half of the season was shite, but then second half he always had a good run.

From what I recall it was always the first half of the season was shite, but then second half he always had a good run.

if that is the case- hes the dream ticket for them.

edit- 7, 17, 4 11,6,5,5,8,7

From what I recall it was always the first half of the season was s****, but then second half he always had a good run.

He'll be sacked before that second half if he does that at Sunderland.