sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talking to the mackem at work, reckons they are in serious trouble.  His words were "what was the point in staying up"  [emoji38]

One's at my place are the complete opposite and keep using the "well at least we're in the premier league" as some sort of protection against any slight negative remark that I and others make about the mess that they're in.

Total sport is hilarious.

The melt heads from Sunderland are killing themselves.

Abusing the manager, beeeweing the team off, cant fill the stadium at the perverts derby, skint, scottish kipper face  in charge and all the players wanting to fuck off.

Its great.but i bet the snappy twats survive.

The turd that wont flush :lol: 

Wonder if Moyes would walk if he feels promises have been broken and they don't have a good enough squad when the transfer window closes

If he has been misled,  he'd be mad to stay IMHO. 

After his comments yesterday he clearly doesn't think they've got enough to get out of a relegation struggle and let's face it with the pig's arses he made of his two previous jobs,  he can't risk a failure this time.

Moyes saying in an interview in the build up to yesterday's match, he had loads of offers from home and abroad but this was the first one that excited him. Love to see the ones he turned down for openly aniticpated yearly relegation battles

I hate to say it but in Gooch, Whatmore and that other teenager they brought on second half they have some talent coming through and are obviously doing something right at academy level. They all look to have great potential,  sorry.

I hate to say it but in Gooch, Whatmore and that other teenager they brought on second half they have some talent coming through and are obviously doing something right at academy level. They all look to have great potential,  sorry.

They've got a good track record at handling their kids well.

Watmore is a headless chicken. Gooch looks alright. Not sure if they have any local youngsters coming through though.

Watmore plays like a headless chicken whenever I watch him. Runs around a lot, but does nowt with the ball and seems to play with his eyes closed.

Watmore is terrible :lol:

That Gooch had an okay game against a newly promoted club, hardly enough to claim he is an exciting talent.

They need to bring in at least 3 or 4 good players or they are in deep s***.

Watmore is the new James McClean

Watmore is terrible :lol:

That Gooch had an okay game against a newly promoted club, hardly enough to claim he is an exciting talent.

They need to bring in at least 3 or 4 good players or they are in deep s***.

Watmore is the new James McClean

Surprising that his economics degree hasn't improved his footballing ability whatsoever.