sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't he say they were in a relegation fight after the second game of the season? This guy has no filter with words.

At any other club, this would be another sign of certain, inevitable relegation. The injuries, lack of funds, general unhappiness etc.

'Sunderland always had an appeal to me, but if I had known about the situation I would have needed to look at it in a different way,' he said.

'I would have had to think a lot more about it, because at the end of the day I want to manage in the Premier League.

'I did not know the club could be going up for sale, I was not made aware of that before. I didn't see us having no money (in January). Even in the summer I knew what we were spending was small in comparison — and I said that to the owner.

'But I hoped it would be a short period and we would then have the next period (January) to get things done. That has shown itself not to be the case.

'I'm disappointed that I will not be able to do some work in January and try and build on what we've done.'

:lol:

It's class what they done for the kid. Fantasic to see him smile and have a great night. Fair play to them and Chelsea, too. Two clubs I would never have thought for one second of my life I'd be praising in some sort of way :lol: My general opinion of both clubs is a very poor one. But they deserve credit for accommodating the lad.

Huge win for them today tbh, honestly think this could be a record season for low points staying up ridiculous that they are now (if things stay as they are) just one point from safety after the way they've played.