sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if it will be discussed on Total Sport tonight, her being a BBC Radio Newcastle reporter, and all?

#Magedia

well Im going to be texting and emailing them some encouragement.

I'm sure its nothing or she deserved it.

Aye, I think it's something of nowt like. Only being mentioned cause she's a woman probably...

The daft bint. I give wor lass a clip all the time. She loves it.

:lol:

:lol: it's not even that she's a women, you cannot go around telling people you're going to slap them :lol:

Bet the hypocrites don't want equality now eh! Should be taking a slap like a man in 2017.

Meeeeh...

Stupid thing to say for a Premier League manager. Summit of nowt though if you ask me. Wouldn't want him getting sacked, he's doing a fantastic job.  :lol:

I'd agree. It's being blown way out of proportion but it's hardly surprising in this PC world we live in.

Meeeeh...

Stupid thing to say for a Premier League manager. Summit of nowt though if you ask me. Wouldn't want him getting sacked, he's doing a fantastic job.  :lol:

I'd agree. It's being blown way out of proportion but it's hardly surprising in this PC world we live in.

Wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the interview.

Seems fine that journo's and what-not can ram it down managers throats that they're not doing well or their team aren't and go hunting for a story where the managers do so well to avoid there being one and as soon as a comment like this is stupidly made there's a massive scene made. No doubt the PC brigade will be out in force to tell me I'm wrong... :lol:

Guest neesy111

Racist, women beating, paedo lovers.

Anymore to add the to the list for the mackems.

Hoaxers. 

Is it the reporter in question that's laughing? If so it's clearly ill-advised and little more. Obviously as someone in the public eye he should know much better but let's not pretend it's anything other than inappropriate.

Guest alijmitchell

Meeeeh...

You can't even tell a woman you're going to slap her next time she comes to work!!!! It's political correctness gone mad!!!!

Is it the reporter in question that's laughing? If so it's clearly ill-advised and little more. Obviously as someone in the public eye he should know much better but let's not pretend it's anything other than inappropriate.

Aye I think it is. Thought it started off quite jokey then he kept going with it and just ending up sounding like an absolute creep  :lol:

If they go down, thats been their golden years.

10 years in the top flight, a cup final, 7 relegation fights. not a sniff of Europe

granted the derby wins give them that- thats it their golden era.

Just remember we had the Keegan era, the Robson years, 100+ games in Europe.

Honestly you should actually rad up on their history, it's f***ing nowhere near their golden years tbf.

And you want to read up on ours if you think that's our golden years.... cp40 was obviously comparing recent history.

Not like Nessy to be chatting s***.

You are obsessed with my posts.  But carry on.

I'm beginning to get obsessed with your posts as well. The contradiction in "I never liked Rafa!" and "KK, SBR years don't count as success as only trophies should!" needs some serious mental gymnastics.

Meeeeh...

You can't even tell a woman you're going to slap her next time she comes to work!!!! It's political correctness gone mad!!!!

Well it was clearly meant as a joke, it's not as if he's hit the lass. I'd bet the lass doesn't think she's going to get clipped next time she interviews him.

It's just the norm nowadays for people to take offence to everything. I noticed an MP on twitter before calling for the FA to take action against Moyes for his supposed sexism. I'd love to know how he's been sexist.