sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have no idea what's happened to him, tbh. At least for Everton he provided footing and stability, and built a respectable unit. Seems to be a one-hit wonder type of thing, maybe he never had an ethos or a philosophy that could be transferred to other teams in the modern game? Maybe the game moved on far too quickly for him to adapt? Maybe Man U broke him? Fuck knows. He's embarrassing now.

Guest Howaythetoon

I have no idea what's happened to him, tbh. At least for Everton he provided footing and stability, and built a respectable unit. Seems to be a one-hit wonder type of thing, maybe he never had an ethos or a philosophy that could be transferred to other teams in the modern game? Maybe the game moved on far too quickly for him to adapt? Maybe Man U broke him? f*** knows. He's embarrassing now.

I genuinely think some managers find their club and things just click. Curbishley at Charlton, Big Sam at Bolton (to a lesser degree) etc.

Moyes did a good job at Everton no doubt but many factors helped him.

The fans hate the players, the manager hates the fans, they all hate each other, the sunderland family click click....

To the tune of the Addams Family song.

It's tragic like, but so funny. It's the club where no one wants to be at. :lol:

I have no idea what's happened to him, tbh. At least for Everton he provided footing and stability, and built a respectable unit. Seems to be a one-hit wonder type of thing, maybe he never had an ethos or a philosophy that could be transferred to other teams in the modern game? Maybe the game moved on far too quickly for him to adapt? Maybe Man U broke him? f*** knows. He's embarrassing now.

I genuinely think some managers find their club and things just click. Curbishley at Charlton, Big Sam at Bolton (to a lesser degree) etc.

Makes sense. Sometimes everything is in the right place for the ingredients to make a decent dish, even at random.

Guest Howaythetoon

Makes sense. Sometimes everything is in the right place for the ingredients to make a decent dish, even at random.

Definitely.

To think many a Toon fan would have loved to have seen him here. He's as big a fraud as Pardew and as funny as it is for us, for the mackems he is a disgrace.

You can include me in that number, I was willing to give him a pass on the job at Manure, since Fergie left behind a bit of a mess tbh. But then the Sociedad thing happened and it started to look like he had lost what he once had, but maybe he just needed a British job again, then a month into his appointment he's already telling the world that his team is shite and in a relegation battle in August ! The results since have done little to change anyone's mind who believed he was washed up. He knows it too I think, that's why he's not walking out. He's not going to get another gig that'll pay him anything like what he's on right now, milk it for all it's worth and set yourself up for retirement.

Guest Howaythetoon

Moyes and managers like him are good appointments at the right time with the right ingredients. What the mackems needed was someone like Monk.

Look at Rafa, a world-class manager who joins a club almost down and fails to keep us up, but stays around and eventually turns things around. That's because he's a top manager. Moyes in the Championship? I would put money on them going down again. He's like a rotten fish stinking the place out and needs removed.

Moyes is much better than Pardew like. I'm not a fan either, I had quite a disagreement with Ronaldo on here when I said I wouldn't want him here. But he's not a bad organiser to build boring, efficient teams to survive in the premier. At least he's not a fake scumbag like Pardew. He'll probably do alright when he resurfaces at some middle of the road premier club like Stoke or WBA in the future. Sunderland was just the wrong club, the place is toxic.

Thing is, Moyes is dubbed dour and negative because he's honest about the uninspiring shite that his teams churn out. Pardew's the sort of bloke that would tell you that you're witnessing the secret director's cut of Heat when you're actually watching a six-year old repeat of Heartbeat.

Guest Howaythetoon

Moyes is much better than Pardew like. I'm not a fan either, I had quite a disagreement with Ronaldo on here when I said I wouldn't want him here. But he's not a bad organiser to build boring, efficient teams to survive in the premier. At least he's not a fake scumbag like Pardew. He'll probably do alright when he resurfaces at some middle of the road premier club like Stoke or WBA in the future. Sunderland was just the wrong club, the place is toxic.

He has totally given up as a manager and as anything and therefore he's a fraud. He's begging to be sacked for a pay day. He is a disgrace.

He has totally given up as a manager and as anything and therefore he's a fraud. He's begging to be sacked for a pay day. He is a disgrace.

I quite like him.

This all started when he decided to go to Sociedad. Idiot.

The Man Utd thing was understandable and his record was comparable to Van Gaals.

If he had just hung on for something more stable he'd probably be sitting pretty at somewhere like Palace or West Brom by now.

For him, his reputation is in tatters. He's going to have to start all over again.

Moyes is desperate to be sacked. Absolutely begging for it.

Saw this photo on the Chronicle website after the Boro game...

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article12956144.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/JS117952142.jpg

He looks dead inside, and that was him trying to be positive after their performance!!  :lol:

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article12956144.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/JS117952142.jpg

He looks dead inside, and that was him trying to be positive after their performance!!  [emoji38]

083fa01b87d5523ef0712f6dd26fd9ad.gif

He looks dead inside, and that was him trying to be positive after their performance!!  [emoji38]

:lol:

I've made a huge mistake