sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The north east has lost a massive person today. He never stopped smiling or fighting until the very end. As a dad of 2, I can't even begin to imagine how his parents and loved ones must feel right now.

RIP little man. An inspiration to us all.

Awful news. Think the footballing world have done a brilliant job at making his last few months as enjoyable as possible. RIP Bradley

:thup: The impact this little fella has had on the footballing world and wider community is really quite profound. Reminded so many people of what truly is important. A man who lost more than most could conceive but instead of being crushed by his experiences used them to help thousands said (amongst many other profound things): 'What is to give light must endure burning' (Victor Frankl). The many people who have been moved by Bradley's short life may, even in a small way, be better for it in the long term,  or appreciate more what they have even if only for a short while. When the pain of his family and loved ones subsides, they will surely realise what a special human being they have had the joy to know and what a wonderful impact he has had on the world.

Hope Defoe gets a great reception at SJP. He's done a great thing for Bradley and his family and is no doubt paying a heavy emotional price for forming such a strong bond.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aw that poor bairn. Broke my heart hearing the news and I can't lie I fucking cried. I have two boys of my own and the thought of them suffering would break me. Those poor parents and his family. RIP little man, what a wonderful cheery happy face you had despite what you were going through. So courageous. Ah fuck, cancer man can fuck right off!

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye he could have stopped at an autograph or a signed shirt. A class act indeed!

All the other thousands of terminally ill kids must be thinking why can't I have all of this?

It's horrible what happened to him and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but why is every club so concerned? They should all be doing their bit for as many of their own rather than all this attention on Bradley Lowery.