sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so one bloke tried to punch a horse once and we're all horse punchers

a mackem s***s in a public station 3 times...

It's a fair point  :lol: Rather than tar them with the same (toilet) brush though, I like the Scarlet Pimpernel, Wearsde Jack, mystery of it all... just who is the 'Phantom Shitter of Ol' Sunlun Town?'

They've got a friggin Palace fan in that thread now, joining along with the other mensas :) LOL first post is about our delusion of course.

Theyre that fucken sad it chance to be one of them lot pretending to be a Palace fan.

Lest we forget the Mackem wife who dropped her strides and literally pissed on somebodies grave in a cemetery a few years back.

Lest we forget the Mackem wife who dropped her strides and literally pissed on somebodies grave in a cemetery a few years back.

wait, what?

Lest we forget the Mackem wife who dropped her strides and literally p*ssed on somebodies grave in a cemetery a few years back.

wait, what?

A little while back.

Not forgetting the hoaxer who risked the lives of women.

Lest we forget the Mackem wife who dropped her strides and literally p*ssed on somebodies grave in a cemetery a few years back.

wait, what?

A little while back.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/i-m-not-ashamed-1-1105345

Yes, they are certainly North East Top Defecators.

I remember the court case and there was an artist's impression of her doing the deed in the paper at the time. It was top quality, almost a postmodernist Monet in its beauty and I stuck it up as my avatar on RTG, only to get threats off the family of the poor grave owner. I left it up of course......

wait, what?

A little while back.

I remember the court case and there was an artist's impression of her doing the deed in the paper at the time. It was top quality, almost a postmodernist Monet in its beauty and I stuck it up as my avatar on RTG, only to get threats off the family of the poor grave owner. I left it up of course......

dear lord, human sewage :lol:

wait, what?

A little while back.

:lol:

Did you watch your letter box?

Of course.

Funnily enough, one off the posters on here stopped posting on RTG after receiving razor blades through his letterbox iirc.

:lol: :lol: what?

Browning, Mcgeady, Galloway, Vaughan. 2 purely because they played for him at Preston, a striker who couldn't cut it in the championship at Huddersfield or Birmingham. And one decent prospect who's progress has halted.

All fitting that "Played for Everton" quota that every Sunderland player now has to fill.

I think it's pretty clear these idiots will not be returning any time soon when clubs like Middlesbrough and Leeds are making good Championship signings, while these lot continue to buy absolute dross.

Hopefully they'll go down again, it'd be lovely.

Burra and Villa look favourites imo.

I think it's pretty clear these idiots will not be returning any time soon when clubs like Middlesbrough and Leeds are making good Championship signings, while these lot continue to buy absolute dross.

Hopefully they'll go down again, it'd be lovely.

Burra and Villa look favourites imo.

Wolves will be a dark horse for promotion