sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All the other thousands of terminally ill kids must be thinking why can't I have all of this?

It's horrible what happened to him and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but why is every club so concerned? They should all be doing their bit for as many of their own rather than all this attention on Bradley Lowery.

:thup:

Is that not meant to be funny? Inappropriate either way.

No, it isn't an attempt at humour.  It is someone's genuine belief that the poor kid could be the cover star of FIFA 18.

It's as if with every passing tragedy comes a competition for everyone to show that they are upset the most.

It's simply attention seeking and a need for validation.

It's as if with every passing tragedy comes a competition for everyone to show that they are upset the most.

It's simply attention seeking and a need for validation.

How many years will they do a minutes applause on 6 mins

Guest neesy111

Around 500 #SAFC fans here at Easter Road - and they're belting out a bit of "Simon Grayson's red and white army" already.

[emoji38]

Not sure what's funny about that?  Showing their support for the new manager.

"Low expectation having motherf*ckers ready to struggle and not really care anyway"

Sounds pretty much like being a toon fan for the past 20 years, guess we've had a few protests tho. GraysonOut.com any better?

Aye you can't really laugh at them for getting behind their manager man. Whether they're happy about it or not, or whether they think he's the right man you have to give it a go.

What do you expect, Grayson out chants instead?

Feels like we're clutching a bit here to laugh at them

Aye you can't really laugh at them for getting behind their manager man. Whether they're happy about it or not, or whether they think he's the right man you have to give it a go.

What do you expect, Grayson out chants instead?

Feels like we're clutching a bit here to laugh at them

Fuck off Marra.

Bradley Lowery's funeral is on Friday.

“This is open to everyone who would like to come and celebrate Bradley’s life and pay their respects to show him how much he was loved.

“Not everyone will fit in the church but they are having speakers for people to listen to the service outside and people can line the streets if they wish to do so.”

A great opportunity for the grief junkies to wallow in someone else's misery in person. Take a few selfies while you're there and post them on the social media with a sad face crying emoji. Why not pop along to a hospice on your way home? There'll be a few dying children there. Not famous though.  :undecided:

I would say 99.9% will go with geuine intentions, sod the rest.

I've been to a young child's funeral (a friend's son). I certainly wouldn't have been there if I hadn't know them. It was very tough (but nothing compared to how it was for the parents). I wonder why anyone would go to the funeral of a child they didn't know.

I've been to a young child's funeral (a friend's son). I certainly wouldn't have been there if I hadn't know them. It was very tough (but nothing compared to how it was for the parents). I wonder why anyone would go to the funeral of a child they didn't know.

It's not really the same is it? Nobody would just turn up to a random child's funeral that they knew nothing about. In this instance his story has been all over the media and has touched many and the family have said it's an open invite and will be broadcasting it outside the venue.

Not something I'd do but can understand why people will and it isn't comparable to a normal situation.

I suppose it's because it's been in the public limelight and has drawn people to it, obviously mainly Sunderland fans. Also as the parents, how proud you would feel if thousands turn up at his funeral, knowing their lad has touched so many hearts.

Like i said imo 99.9% who go will be genuine, personally i think it's a nice thing to do.