sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:, some pearls in that thread, here's one:

"Crediting Benitez with "Profit"? Really?

How much credit should he get that the club received over £70m on Sissoko, Wijnaldum & Townsend. The transfer net is kind to Benitez simply due to those 3 big sales, yet he went and spent £57m on transfer fees alone and is still left with a squad short on premiership quality. He then demanded more back in Jan, and threw his toys out of the pram when more funds weren't delivered. A similar pattern seems to be emerging again.

Offset the net spend too, with the fact Benitez helped take Newcastle down. He failed in his original remit of "saving them". 10 points in his opening 9 games, and bang. Relegated. Those 9 games included the 3 relegation rivals, in which he failed to beat any of them. 1 point adrift of us with a game in hand, and the easier run in. He failed, despite the adoration after that meaningless Spurs victory.

He's a decent manager, but the hysteria over him is f***ing hilarious. I genuinely wouldn't want him anywhere Sunderland"

"He's a decent manager, but the hysteria over him is f***ing hilarious. I genuinely wouldn't want him anywhere Sunderland"

Makes perfect sense. Most of those Doylems wouldn't recognise class if it bit them on the arse.

:lol:, some pearls in that thread, here's one:

"Crediting Benitez with "Profit"? Really?

How much credit should he get that the club received over £70m on Sissoko, Wijnaldum & Townsend. The transfer net is kind to Benitez simply due to those 3 big sales, yet he went and spent £57m on transfer fees alone and is still left with a squad short on premiership quality. He then demanded more back in Jan, and threw his toys out of the pram when more funds weren't delivered. A similar pattern seems to be emerging again.

Offset the net spend too, with the fact Benitez helped take Newcastle down. He failed in his original remit of "saving them". 10 points in his opening 9 games, and bang. Relegated. Those 9 games included the 3 relegation rivals, in which he failed to beat any of them. 1 point adrift of us with a game in hand, and the easier run in. He failed, despite the adoration after that meaningless Spurs victory.

He's a decent manager, but the hysteria over him is f***ing hilarious. I genuinely wouldn't want him anywhere Sunderland"

The fact they manage to convince themselves he's shit is fucking comic, like. :lol: Don't know anyone can say "I'd take Simon Grayson over Rafael Benitez" and keep a straight face.

Have they completely airbrushed last season from history, to STILL be banging on about the relegation run in? That's f*cking tragic! The cognitive dissonance and bitterness has finally overtaken them completely.

It reminds me of the time when we got into the Europa cup and the rtg'tards kept banging on about 'drawn to some sh*thole in Azerbaijan'. Then we drew a team in Athens (AEK?) and they continued the whole Azerbaijan schtick anyway! F*cking imbeciles man, so glad they finally flushed.

It was mentioned at work (I won't mention the company) that the Phantom Shitter guy works on a site in Gosforth. The people who work on that site recognised his picture straight away as he's worked there for a good number of years. He is a Mackem. He was marched off site yesterday so I presume the police have spoken to him now. He works for the canteen catering company.

:scared:

It was mentioned at work (I won't mention the company) that the Phantom Shitter guy works on a site in Gosforth. The people who work on that site recognised his picture straight away as he's worked there for a good number of years. He is a Mackem. He was marched off site yesterday so I presume the police have spoken to him now. He works for the canteen catering company.

:scared:

:anguish: