sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Sorry, but he has to be a “Mag” :lol: he actually gives away his accent at certain times. Rewatch it.

To be honest, I was the person to first person to post this guy's video on N-O. I can't remember when but must have been a few months back after they lost a match. And that video had a Guiness World Record of him using the word 'Pathetic'.

Anyways, I do enjoy watching the mad bastard going bonkers after every defeat just for the laughs.

Today, I watched this one. According to him and the Sunderland folklore, aliens built a monument for them. :lol:

It’s one of us taking the piss man.

He’s probably shocked that a Muslim isn’t on the dole given that according to Mackem folk lore, anyone that isn’t white in England is a benefits scrounger.

Yes and also, marradoxically,  "taking all our jobs"

I see what you did there - and heartily approve  O0

To be honest, I was the person to first person to post this guy's video on N-O. I can't remember when but must have been a few months back after they lost a match. And that video had a Guiness World Record of him using the word 'Pathetic'.

Anyways, I do enjoy watching the mad bastard going bonkers after every defeat just for the laughs.

golden blue sea

Today, I watched this one. According to him and the Sunderland folklore, aliens built a monument for them. :lol:

It’s one of us taking the piss man.

golden blue sea  :lol: as he videos miles of pebbles