sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fun thread :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/anyone-else%E2%80%99s-grief-off-the-skunks-off-the-scale-like-mine-has-been.1426053/

Dangermows claiming he doesn't give a fuck what Mags think one of many highlights.

Love the way they just completely forget the way they went on when we went down.

Imagine what they'd be like if we were on our way to league 1?

To be fair...

I would laugh my head off if it were the mags going down to league 1.

As we all would. When we send planes over their ground and release 6 in a row DVDS then I’m afraid we are going to get it back. People need to stop being such wailing minges IMO.

I think the recent revelation that they were the first to do the embarrassing mock funeral farce, actually sanctioned by the club in their case, makes me laugh more than anything. 

It's like everything they have is being taken away from them

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/anyone-else%E2%80%99s-grief-off-the-skunks-off-the-scale-like-mine-has-been.1426053/

Dangermows claiming he doesn't give a fuck what Mags think one of many highlights.

"The only ones who try and give me a bit stick at work, are the ones who don't even go to Newcastles games and haven't got a clue about football."

Like it's that complicated. You're heading to the 3rd tier of English football cos you're shite whilst the mighty toon lord it up in the top half of the Prem.

"The only ones who try and give me a bit stick at work, are the ones who don't even go to Newcastles games and haven't got a clue about football."

Like it's that complicated. You're heading to the 3rd tier of English football cos you're shite whilst the mighty toon lord it up in the top half of the Prem.

clueless understanding marra 6 in a row, ftm 55 gravy stained screaming etc etc.

They'll be wittering on about 6 in a row for years and years. It's literally the entire highlight of their club's existence since '73.

We battered them for years and years and years. I look back on those times fondly but, fucking hell, I couldn't imagine hanging my hat on that as the pinnacle of experiences I've had with the club.

The gravy-stained 'fatty' patter is weird as fuck, like. They talk about us as if we're a different species :lol: doesn't Sunderland have the highest levels of obesity in the country or something?

Put a lot of stock in this six in a row don't they? Suppose it's all they have. It's a bit shit but at the end of the day it's just a further justification of how right we've been about Ashley and his various underlings. Pack of weirdos.

If we'd beaten them twenty times in a row it wouldn't detract one iota from the pleasure I'll derive if the cunts go down.

That whole "gravy-stained" craic is bizarre, like :lol:

one of them must have seen 1 person with a beer medal once and the way they create stories- 55 thousand screaming gravy soaked jawdees and all that. :lol: :lol:

A draw at Reading, and win against Burton and they'd be in with a chance like, unfortunately.

Can't see Bolton getting more than 2pts more.

Even if they managed that, and Bolton were to draw with Barnsley, they'd still be needing Barnsley to not win any of their last four matches after Bolton.

That thread's a  r/thathappened gold mine.

I like this to highlight their grasp on reality. "Nothing will be better than 6 in row or Rafa Beneathus, so they can throw as much as they like."

Sure going down to League one is nothing compared to being able to say that. 28 years or whatever without a home derby win, absolutely nothing when you won the fixture 6 times in a row, that immediately followed a streak of 9 games without a Mackem win (including a 5 in a row :)), and they only just with their last win drew level with us in the overall head to head, that's obviously the biggest thing ever.