sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My ambition - for Scotland to become an independent, forward thinking, inclusive member of a growing EU, and for my team to get promoted with one of the finest managers the modern game has seen and build from there.

Your ambition - To have an inward looking, monocultural, isolated 'city', which looks slightly less sh*t than Cumbernauld, and to scrape survival with the bare minimum effort starting some time in April.

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.

You live in a country which has piggy-backed on English wealth and ingenuity for centuries and you support a team which hasn't won anything for almost half a century. Ambition? You also have the worst owner I can remember in the North East considering how wealthy he is. Pot and kettle mate.

Slightly off topic but us English have been banging on about the EU for decades. We get a vote and BANG! we're gone. You lot have been bleating on about the English for even longer, you get a vote and you bottle it. Does us a favour down here, have another referendum ASAP and just go. Enjoy being in the Eurozone and trying to pay off your share of the debt.

Every word of that sentence could easily be applied to sunderland's woeful premiership tenancy. Good luck on 'Project 17th' you underwhelming, low-expectation having, easily pleased cretins.

To be fair 'Project 17th' was incredibly enjoyable last season.

Oh Icarus, fly not so near the sun lest they waxy wings should melt.

My ambition - for Scotland to become an independent, forward thinking, inclusive member of a growing EU, and for my team to get promoted with one of the finest managers the modern game has seen and build from there.

Your ambition - To have an inward looking, monocultural, isolated 'city', which looks slightly less sh*t than Cumbernauld, and to scrape survival with the bare minimum effort starting some time in April.

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.

You live in a country which has piggy-backed on English wealth and ingenuity for centuries and you support a team which hasn't won anything for almost half a century. Ambition? You also have the worst owner I can remember in the North East considering how wealthy he is. Pot and kettle mate.

Slightly off topic but us English have been banging on about the EU for decades. We get a vote and BANG! we're gone. You lot have been bleating on about the English for even longer, you get a vote and you bottle it. Does us a favour down here, have another referendum ASAP and just go. Enjoy being in the Eurozone and trying to pay off your share of the debt.

:anguish:

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.

Brextastic.

Blimey Charley!

I actually live in Tynemouth, but reading between the lines, can I precis your post as...."get back to where you came from?"

Oh, you mackems, and your daft racist ways!

Blimey Charley!

I actually live in Tynemouth, but reading between the lines, can I precis your post as...."get back to where you came from?"

Oh, you mackems, and your daft racist ways!

Racist?  :lol: My point was when it comes to referendums you lot are bottlers. You won't even get a second one......more's the shame.

We all break eventually...

Nope just giving some back to one poster who seems to think it's fine to dish it out but can't take it. Most of which is on the EU thread  O0

Taking it fine hombre, my fuse hasn't short-circuited into a repressed rant about neighbouring countries!

Talk about sunderland please.

OK..."Sunderland, where 1979 went to retire"

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.

:anguish:

Yedlin has revealed that he did hold talks with Sunderland before deciding to switch to Newcastle.

“There were talks (with Sunderland) but it never really got to that final stage,” Yedlin told The Chronicle. “That wasn’t really an option and when Newcastle became involved I took that opportunity. It was never a choice between the clubs.”

:rose:

Don't think he's said it was a choice between us both. Basically Sunderland never matched what Spurs wanted so he never got the chance to make it permanent with them.

Aye, that's how I read it :thup:

Don't think he's said it was a choice between us both. Basically Sunderland never matched what Spurs wanted so he never got the chance to make it permanent with them.

Doubt that'll stop the mackems being up in arms about it, mind.