sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was fantastic against us in both legs for Marseille

Diving aside, he was brilliant in the Prem too for a while

First leg he was pretty well marshalled by Woodgate and Woodgate was injured for the second

Guest alijmitchell

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/can-sunderland-become-hotbed-uk-11824945

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article11825047.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/JS95520770.jpg

To be fair they're going up against Paisley, Coventry, Stoke and Hereford. Some tough opposition right there...

Paisley will win it IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was fantastic against us in both legs for Marseille

Diving aside, he was brilliant in the Prem too for a while

First leg he was pretty well marshalled by Woodgate and Woodgate was injured for the second

This is how I remember it.

I remember him hitting the bar with a fantastic run and shot in the first leg I thin. He was obviously still the difference between us getting into the final or getting knocked out

I thought he hit both post and bar at SJP?!

I remember him hitting the bar with a fantastic run and shot in the first leg I thin. He was obviously still the difference between us getting into the final or getting knocked out

I thought he hit both post and bar at SJP?!

Remember him hitting the inside of the post due to Robert giving away possession stupidly in the second half. Can't remember him hitting the bar though he had a header and a shot which weren't far off. Second game he scored from a breakaway from our free kick which he finished brilliantly and was left unmarked from another free kick which again he finished well.

There's not a club in the world  that haven't paid over the odds for absolute sh*te. Newcastle last season comes immediately to mind.

The lad hasn't kicked a ball for us yet. I'll reserve judgement.

For all we know he could be like Kante

Likelihood is he's a Gabonese Colback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all we know he could be like Kante

Likelihood is he's a Gabonese Colback

:lol:

Sounds nasty.

Sounds like a kind of snake.  A bloodless snake that spends it's life hiding underground searching for used smack syringes to lick clean.