sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"DM is right about the mags though. Matchday in Newcastle is horrendous. Blokes in full kit, or with horrendous printing on the back of a 12 year old tatty home top. Our match going support is quite tidy and well dressed if you look around. You'd never see a bigger set of scruffy bastards anywhere than you would in Newcastle on a matchday. A good chunk of them are repulsive tbh."

Just looking through a 10 odd page thread about us, one of the many, which is full of blatantly made up lies as usual, and came acoss that gem above.

Ive been going to games for a long long time and dont think ive ever seen a grown bloke in a full kit like, these have seen about 10 in one day, why make this shit up man?

Oh and now to add to the classiness they are now better dressed than us apparently. So funny man, cant help but look on their forum to see which lie is next

"DM is right about the mags though. Matchday in Newcastle is horrendous. Blokes in full kit, or with horrendous printing on the back of a 12 year old tatty home top. Our match going support is quite tidy and well dressed if you look around. You'd never see a bigger set of scruffy b******s anywhere than you would in Newcastle on a matchday. A good chunk of them are repulsive tbh."

Just looking through a 10 odd page thread about us, one of the many, which is full of blatantly made up lies as usual, and came acoss that gem above.

Ive been going to games for a long long time and dont think ive ever seen a grown bloke in a full kit like, these have seen about 10 in one day, why make this s*** up man?

Oh and now to add to the classiness they are now better dressed than us apparently. So funny man, cant help but look on their forum to see which lie is next

Pardew said he saw one in a petrol station on his first day here.  One of his many made up anecdotes that he liked to repeat.

Weird that forum like  :lol:  totally unrepresentative of most of Sunderlands support i reckon.  Well dressed man, FFS.

You think so?

Not these days. Their fanbase changed around about the time they left Roker Park.  You used to be able to get a bit of sense out of most of them, we had a lot in common in the old days.

Don't know whether it's the rise of social media or what,  but even lads I've known for years have started spouting the sort of  nonsense you'll see every day on RTG.

"DM is right about the mags though. Matchday in Newcastle is horrendous. Blokes in full kit, or with horrendous printing on the back of a 12 year old tatty home top. Our match going support is quite tidy and well dressed if you look around. You'd never see a bigger set of scruffy b******s anywhere than you would in Newcastle on a matchday. A good chunk of them are repulsive tbh."

Ive been going to games for a long long time and dont think ive ever seen a grown bloke in a full kit like, these have seen about 10 in one day, why make this s*** up man?

:lol:

Weird that forum like  :lol:  totally unrepresentative of most of Sunderlands support i reckon.  Well dressed man, FFS.

It's the biggest sunderland forum by a long way with 1000s of members. It's totally representative of their fanbase.

Always thought it was their only forum. I'm quite happy to say that the mackems I have as mates think it's as hilarious as we find it.

Sorry to p*ss on yous lads but i have seen a full kit w***** twice in our end at the SOS, an utter bellend he looked.

Theres been pics of him on RTG, i passed him on the walk up to the ground.

He probably thought he was a bit of a lad as opposed to being appropriately dressed, unlike this lean, well dressed, specimen:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/00E5A45D-DCCE-44F8-AD26-5E8DBB583891_zpszptverbd.jpg

and this old chap should know much better

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/E8A5DC8A-6E3C-4E49-9DC2-4D73663186FA_zpsv8f2hapw.jpg

Sorry to p*ss on yous lads but i have seen a full kit w***** twice in our end at the SOS, an utter bellend he looked.

Theres been pics of him on RTG, i passed him on the walk up to the ground.

He probably thought he was a bit of a lad as opposed to being appropriately dressed, unlike this lean, well dressed, specimen:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/00E5A45D-DCCE-44F8-AD26-5E8DBB583891_zpszptverbd.jpg

and this old chap should know much better

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/E8A5DC8A-6E3C-4E49-9DC2-4D73663186FA_zpsv8f2hapw.jpg

The go to team for paedophiles.