sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK then , the age thing...... Tommy the Dog who used to lead the singing in the Gallowgate end ring a bell with anybody?

the f*** you on about  :lol:

Tommy the Dog man!!! You not nar him?

OK then , the age thing...... Tommy the Dog who used to lead the singing in the Gallowgate end ring a bell with anybody?

cant remember him, i remember some daft fucker in the east stand doing an indian cry.......i started REALLY  going 82 onwards although 1976 was my first match

cant remember him, i remember some daft f***er in the east stand doing an indian cry.......i started REALLY  going 82 onwards although 1976 was my first match

I don't know of tommy either so you aren't alone.

Guest chopey

Can't remember Tommy but I have very fond memories of the red Indian and also the mini that was converted into a hot dog van

I remember the indian cry.

I also remember a young las in the Gallowgate, below the scoreboard would always stand up on a barrier and starting somgs off.  I remember someone telling me years later he was killed at a Swindon away game.

I can remember Tommy too, didn't know he was "the dog" like. Just remember people singing Tommy, give us a song and him getting up on the barriers and doing "little white bull" as someone already mentioned. Usually in the scoreboard. I remember the Indian thing as well. Happy days till some fecker pissed in your pocket. :lol:

I can remember Tommy too, didn't know he was "the dog" like. Just remember people singing Tommy, give us a song and him getting up on the barriers and doing "little white bull" as someone already mentioned. Usually in the scoreboard. I remember the Indian thing as well. Happy days till some fecker pissed in your pocket. :lol:

little white bull, yes i remember him  O0

I remember the indian cry.

I also remember a young las in the Gallowgate, below the scoreboard would always stand up on a barrier and starting somgs off.  I remember someone telling me years later he was killed at a Swindon away game.

Ahh... the Indian cry. Takes me back.