sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Just seen the table, when the fuck did these cunts pull themselves together? :lol:

Assumed they were still rock bottom on about 3 points.

They've won 3 of their 4 last league games.

Seems to be quite common, goalkeepers getting a good rep when playing for teams at the lower end of the table.

Yep, I refuse to buy in to it all. Crappy defences mean more opportunities for you to play the hero in goal, FFS Rob Elliot got the player of the year for us from some folks last year.

Seems to be quite common, goalkeepers getting a good rep when playing for teams at the lower end of the table.

Yep, I refuse to buy in to it all. Crappy defences mean more opportunities for you to play the hero in goal, FFS Rob Elliot got the player of the year for us from some folks last year.

Don't totally get it, obviously a decent young keeper but seems to be a bit flavour of the month hype going on.

Pulls off an occasional worldie but also gets in poor positions and looks quite vulnerable on crosses.

Don't want to get into blinkered mackemesque comparisons but I wouldn't swap him for KD, who looks a more reliable and well rounded keeper overall.

Don't totally get it, obviously a decent young keeper but seems to be a bit flavour of the month hype going on.

Pulls off an occasional worldie but also gets in poor positions and looks quite vulnerable on crosses.

Don't want to get into blinkered mackemesque comparisons but I wouldn't swap him for KD, who looks a more reliable and well rounded keeper overall.

looked awful for a 50m :lol:  keeper yesterday.

that penna against them was a joke...... good.

listening to them on total sport last week, they thought they just had to turn up and collect the points yesterday.

Also the number of them that came on writing us off, even Marco,.... thats going well.

big body blow for them yesterday, they are devoid of pace bar the left back.

they were cock sure of getting something yesterday, normal service resumed  :lol:  quite a few teams down there picked up points and we won, they will be fizzing today, unlucky  :lol:

great weekend  O0

Looks like they accidentally had their annual run of form 6 months early. Oh well, keep flushing. Keep flushing.

Also, Pickford really isn't all that. Pulling off a camera-pleasing full stretch dive then getting completely lost on a corner does not a £25 mill keeper make.

Funny how they are saying all the "mind the gap" and "I don't watch championship football" rubbish as if they are top half and we aren't coming up when it's highly likely we will be swapping places in 5 months

Morons

i laugh when they say they don't watch, yet have massive game threads on us and other games involving our rivals in the champ......knobs.

of course they watch, as we love to watch them get beat.

Guest firetotheworks

that penna against them was a joke...... good.

the handball?  it was handball like, can't have your hands there ffs

Oh, look at that, a contentious hand ball given as a penalty.

Hayden used his arm/hand to control the ball because he lost control of it ffs [emoji38] That is so different from the situation we observed with Colback.

As for the rest of your post, I've already answered it several times and you're not understanding - it simply isn't handball in any situation.

Quoted for posterity. You're being arrogant and ignorant tbh, not to mention patronising, but I'm sure there'll be no penalties given this season in similar situations to Colback's, so you've nothing to worry about.