sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we not have anything?  Jesus christ, that's tragic

I've never heard them sing that tbh

I have at Joker; made me laugh then as basically our team got 15 seconds of encouragement followed by a brief insult on the end. Self-defeating, surely?

Love reminiscing but why, as has been said, do they always resort to tales of us (nufc) getting chinned off them.

The irony being that on my 4 visits to Roker Park (including the infamous 1985 game), they were absolutely nowhere to be seen, we had the run of the place, and there were usually large groups of our lot in various bits of their ground. That's not glorifying violence in any way, that's just what I saw.

Apparently though, they were a load of crazed ninja pit men who destroyed any team they came up against, regardless of numbers. Everybody was scared of them and they never lost any battles ever.

Love reminiscing but why, as has been said, do they always resort to tales of us (nufc) getting chinned off them.

The irony being that on my 4 visits to Roker Park (including the infamous 1985 game), they were absolutely nowhere to be seen, we had the run of the place, and there were usually large groups of our lot in various bits of their ground. That's not glorifying violence in any way, that's just what I saw.

Apparently though, they were a load of crazed ninja pit men who destroyed any team they came up against, regardless of numbers. Everybody was scared of them and they never lost any battles ever.

Remember walking behind the fulwell, and heard some of them giving it mags this and mags that- so we chanted and made it clear what we were, there wasnt a word said to us :lol:

Not being a hoolie dick but....

North Shields Ferry landing. Of the North Shields pubs: The Ballarat, The Sir Colin Campbell, The Mariners Arms, The Prince of Wales, The Porthole, The Olde Hundred, The Top House....all emptied and kicked the living shit out of every mackem who bothered to turn up.

Remember that mackem who got his living life kicked out of him by the one eyed Burgo brother and jumped into the Tyne to escape? I do.

Not being a hoolie dick but....

North Shields Ferry landing. Of the North Shields pubs: The Ballarat, The Sir Colin Campbell, The Mariners Arms, The Prince of Wales, The Porthole, The Olde Hundred, The Top House....all emptied and kicked the living shit out of every mackem who bothered to turn up.

Remember that mackem who got his living life kicked out of him by the one eyed Burgo brother and jumped into the Tyne to escape? I do.

my local...they were watching the mackems from the bog window at the wolsington. They watched them get off then the ferry departed....

There is a thread on there with them arguing amongst themselves about what used to happen back then with some saying that yes, we used to take the piss down there and others denying it entirely even though other mackems who wewre there are telling them that it did happen.

massive loss, down , no argument, they were shocking  :lol:

They always survive. They are in a better position to survive this season then they have been at this stage in previous seasons, how anyone can say that they are down is beyond me.