sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they lose today things start to look really bad for them.

Come on Fat Sam (there's a phrase i never thought I'd say).

not really, looking at their "rivals" they all have tough games, today and next matches, they have the luck of the irish these c***s.

however i think they need a point minimum today.  :D

boro match will be the "one"

Nar, these are the games they are needing to be winning. Like they were saying last night on total sport, even drawing these sort of games is no good now at this stage. They need to win otherwise it's looking bleak.

They'll probably win. They'll defend all game, hold on for dear life, punt it up to Defoe and hope for the best and he'll score.

not really, looking at their "rivals" they all have tough games, today and next matches, they have the luck of the irish these cunts.

a point would be good for them as it would stop a 5/6 point gap opening . Sam will likely think the same, so 2 managers who always start out looking for a point and hope to snatch a goal and get three. Living the dream.

not really, looking at their "rivals" they all have tough games, today and next matches, they have the luck of the irish these c***s.

a point would be good for them as it would stop a 5/6 point gap opening . Sam will likely think the same, so 2 managers who always start out looking for a point and hope to snatch a goal and get three. Living the dream.

It'll be decent for Palace but if sudnerland are going to get out of it they need to start winning games against teams like Palace. Like i say this is exactly what some of the mackems were saying last night on total sport so it's not lost on them.

It'll be decent for Palace but if sudnerland are going to get out of it they need to start winning games against teams like Palace. Like i say this is exactly what some of the mackems were saying last night on total sport so it's not lost on them.

so they were back to talking about sunderland? :lol: 

shows they are back bottom and worried, a couple of wins- and get off the bottom and they will all be back on to talk about newcastle. :lol:

so they were back to talking about sunderland? :lol: 

shows they are back bottom and worried, a couple of wins- and get off the bottom and they will all be back on to talk about newcastle. :lol:

I only listened to half an hour of it so there was plenty of time for them to come on and talk about us.

They have a chunk of winnable games starting at Boro, the teams around them all have tough games inbetween , my point being they arent being cut off , then we just know the rabbits start coming out of the hats.

Lose today and it becomes much tougher but unless some unusual results happen they will be in touch....just

Huge if they lost this today, although I'm sure they'll fluke a win just like at Bournemouth.

These motherfuckers are staying up again :lol: :lol:

:lol: Let's just agree to never talk about them going down again unless it miraculous happens. They survive time and time again no matter what. Even with some of the worst teams the league has seen :lol: It's actually amazing how they manage it :lol: