sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

If they do go down they are fucked like and I can see them being down there for quite a while.

Guest Howaythetoon

Oh btw, I was there last week in mackem land and some of the lercurls were all "should have sacked off Moyes and got Big Sam back after the media done one on him", apparently he would have walked back there... 

Amusing that us going down, has contributed to them going down (due to them not getting their usual 6pts of us) and potentially staying down for quite a while, at the same time we go back up :D

Cocknobs, I lumped my post-Cheltenham retainer on them at 17/2. Ah well...worth it to see the horrible racist/fascist/paedo-loving turds finally flush.

PS - Do any of the borderline mentally-ill on Rapey to Groom think survival is actually a good thing? The rest of the Premier League is so sick of their sh*t by now.

Did Moyes comment a bit ago about Ndong not playing cos he's not British enough get mentioned on here?  :lol: (I don't think to be fair it was as bad as it could be characterised as but his 'british' style is hardly tearing up trees  :lol:)

Did Moyes comment a bit ago about Ndong not playing cos he's not British enough get mentioned on here?  :lol: (I don't think to be fair it was as bad as it could be characterised as but his 'british' style is hardly tearing up trees  :lol:)

See thread title

See thread title

:lol: Ooops

Read that they bewwwwwed that vile migrant cunt Januzaj off today.

vile, migrant, ? why? explain those comments

They don't like those dubious outsiders down Wearside way. Catts & Baaally all the way. 

Could all be done and dusted for these fuckers by Tuesday as Leicester will beat them without a doubt and I fancy swansea to win  tomorrow and palace to win Tuesday

Palace play on Wednesday. I can't see them winning it either (then again I couldn't see them winning today).

I've been burned by saying it this early before, but these fuckers are surely down this time. Normally a new manager buzz sees them through or something in recent seasons, but it doesn't look like they're even in a position to change managers this time. I hope they finally go down and end up in league two somewhere forever doomed to total obsceurity.

Huge set of results for them today. Palace away to Chelsea and them playing Watford the gap could, and should, have closed but it's even wider now. Swansea win tomorrow and they're utterly fucked.

:aww: