sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure I've just heard that they paid Margaret Byrne £850k last year.  Ouch.  :lol:

Price you have to pay for someone to take a bullet for you apparently.

Serves the rancid morally deprived cunts right for relying on a wrong'un to save their bacon last year.

So pleased that they've gone this year. More for that than the fact they're our local rivals.......

I'm sure I've just heard that they paid Margaret Byrne £850k last year.  Ouch.  :lol:

Price you have to pay for someone to take a bullet for you apparently.

Serves the rancid morally deprived c***s right for relying on a wrong'un to save their bacon last year.

So pleased that they've gone this year. More for that than the fact they're our local rivals.......

They'll still have the moral high ground.

Still can't get my head around some of our fans saying that we shouldn't be celebrating their misfortunes too much. I understand that it may backfire if Rafa ups and leaves us but after all of the stick that those lot have give us over the last 10 years, i'll be making the most of this for a while.

Guest firetotheworks

Personally the angle that I take it from isn't about it backfiring at all, it's that they're irrelevant to me and going to any effort to rub it in beyond run-of-the-mill taking the piss (i.e. with planes and banners etc) just vindicates them and kind of proves to them that we think they're more than I think they are. Beyond that I think less is more with the mackems because for so many of them they're defined by us, what we do, and how they're involved in what they do. There are some like that on our side too, unfortunately (imo), but that's their choice.

Still can't get my head around some of our fans saying that we shouldn't be celebrating their misfortunes too much. I understand that it may backfire if Rafa ups and leaves us but after all of the stick that those lot have give us over the last 10 years, i'll be making the most of this for a while.

Exactly this!

I live in Hebburn and the way they went on last season as well as 2008-09 means they deserve all they get!

I hope they plummet and are battered in the league by South Shields in five years!

Why do Everton and Sunderland fans love each other so much?

Is it some kind of pity partnership where both clubs are vastly overshadowed by their much bigger local rivals or?

All from that dying kid who wears stone island I think.

They will go into admin these!

http://lightandaperture.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a8c93777970b01348502a4ae970c-pi

Surprised people go to the lengths of banners and planes but one look at that pic reminds me that they deserve all the stick they get.