sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Almost two years since I've dealt with cancer and as a survivor, I'm not happy with the message.  It takes a lot to offend me and this surely doesn't but if you want to do something to support the fight against cancer don't combine it with a jab involving a rival team.  Do one or the other.  I feel for the kids.  My surgery was the easy part.  Radiation and chemo kicked my ass though.  I'm doing ok now but in my mid 50s the treatments changed me.  Can't imagine going through it as a child.

Could it not just be reported to the police for being blatantly inflammatory to a dying child?

Hopefully.

As bad of an idea as it is, theres nothing criminal about it.

"In total, we’ll be giving away 30 cards to Echo readers over a series of competitions, with three pairs a week up for grabs."

;D 30 (at least!)

Says it all really, that the club are willing to get away 30 season tickets to a local rag. Makes you wonder how many other free season tickets are to be distributed with their other partners and sponsors.

Almost two years since I've dealt with cancer and as a survivor, I'm not happy with the message.  It takes a lot to offend me and this surely doesn't but if you want to do something to support the fight against cancer don't combine it with a jab involving a rival team.  Do one or the other.  I feel for the kids.  My surgery was the easy part.  Radiation and chemo kicked my ass though.  I'm doing ok now but in my mid 50s the treatments changed me.  Can't imagine going through it as a child.

Glad to hear you are okay now!!  :thup:

:thup: it's absolutely horrible seeing what chemo can do to people in the short term, like. Your right though, there's just no way the 2 things should be combined, it's completely mental.

You'd hope someone at the Chronicle reads the comments to that article and hoys one of their silly poles up. It'll unanimously be down-voted and you'd hope the bloke behind it would see that and pull another u-turn. Donate the money and at worst hang another banner from their stadium gates or something shite like that.

is there no way normal fans who are not as thick as s*** can get something out there to point out we don't approve?

feels like we're all standing by watching trump get elected or something :lol:

Send another plane over saying "we disapprove of that plane and its message".

Will echo what DC said earlier on today - we argued with Curry and his pals over on TF, some weeks ago. I was offered out for a fight, called a cunt, he even posted a fake telephone number, telling me to ring him!

Whole thing is just a farce, for some knobhead to make himself feel good, by getting one over them down the road. Sad twats. :(

This plane nonsense can't be allowed to happen. Having 'banter' on it is bad enough, but this banner referencing Bradley Lowery is just plain offensive. I also thought the post by cp40 was a joke and can't believe it isn't.

This plane nonsense can't be allowed to happen. Having 'banter' on it is bad enough, but this banner reverencing Bradley Lowery is just plain offensive. I also thought the post by cp40 was a joke and can't believe it isn't.

It's absolutely awful, hope someone can make it stop.

I hate them, despise them. For no other reason than the despicable moderation of RTG. Want to know what they think of Moyes after the latest defeat read the ten threads started in the last 15 minutes. It makes me so angry, like irrationally so, just have a Moyes thread ffs.