sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Phillips.

From their point of view, he would at least galvanize the fans.

I could see that happening

No chance they'll pay any club compensation for a manager already in a job.

I may be wrong but isn't Monk out of contract? I seen Leeds fans on Twitter crying on about him not getting a new deal and that he was only on a 1 year deal with the option to extend it.

EDIT:

Just confirmed on TalkSport that Monk is out of contract and so far hasn't been offered a new one.

Ugh. Moyes didn't even wait for a payoff. Daftie.

Oh well. One more bad managerial appointment and they're in the wilderness for a while. Do your stuff sunderland.

Oh well. One more bad managerial appointment and they're in the wilderness for a while. Do your stuff sunderland.

All that's left is magic beans and FTM'S.

Graeme Bailly seemed to think it's Kevin Ball but surely they're not giving up that easily :lol: :lol:

Would hate it to be a Monk but I don't think he'd go there.

Just gutted he's gone, he was doing so well :(

Heard on the radio before that since Moyes was appointed at Man Utd he's now been sacked twice and resigned from another job, and he'd still have two years left on that Man Utd contract. [emoji38]

You assume there was money to pay him off with.

Poor Moyes, never mind could have been worse/better (depending upon whether you prefer red or black with your white):

https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2016/oct/24/sunderland-lawrie-mcmenemy-relegation

P.S. Tsunami, if you read it don't worry mate nee chance we'll sign any of those Southampton dwarfs (for a start, some of them are dead  O0)